After a long day at work, nothing beats a freshly made, icy cup of beer. However, considering how quickly beer loses its sharp taste after opening, this may be a difficult task. To really appreciate its actual flavor, you must forego standard plastic bottles in favor of beer growlers.
Originally designed for storage, these airtight flasks have expanded well beyond their primary uses. There are already a lot of brands on the market with a diverse range of distinct selling characteristics. To help you choose the best beer growler, we did comprehensive market research and compiled a list of the top ten items in this category. Examine it out.
All things considered, we believe the Hydro flask Beer Growler is the greatest beer growler because it combines ease, usefulness, and beauty. If you want to invest in a product that will last a lifetime, this is the one you should go with.
If you want to save money, the SWIG SAVVY Stainless Steel Insulated Water Bottle and Beer Growler is the correct choice for you.
- Quick Comparison: Top 10 Best Beer Growlers
- 1. Hydro Flask Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Beer Growler
- 2. SWIGG SAVVY Stainless Steel Insulated Water Bottle and Beer Growler
- 3. Stanley Classic Vacuum Insulated Growler
- 4. 45 Degree Latitude Stainless Steel Beer Growler
- 5. GrowlerWerks UKeg Pressurized Growler
- 6. Sally’s Organics Amber Glass Growlers with Polycone Lids
- 7. MiiR Stainless Steel Insulated Growler Bottle
- 8. G Francis Stainless Steel with Swing-Top Beer Growler
- 9. Drink Tanks Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Beer Growler
- 10. ProKeg Stainless Steel Beer Growler
- Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Beer Growler
- What is the best material for a growler?
- Does Yeti make a beer growler?
- Why are growlers more expensive than 6 packs?
- How do I choose a growler?
- What is the lifespan of a growler?
- How long does beer last in a stainless steel growler?
- What is the best beer growler?
- How do you keep growler beer fresh?
- Does beer in a growler have to stay cold?
- Do growlers lose carbonation?
Quick Comparison: Top 10 Best Beer Growlers
|Hydro Flask Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Beer Growler||A+|
|SWIGG SAVVY Stainless Steel Insulated Water Bottle and Beer Growler||B|
|Stanley Classic Vacuum Insulated Growler||A+|
|45 Degree Latitude Stainless Steel Beer Growler||A|
|GrowlerWerks UKeg Pressurized Growler||A|
|Sally’s Organics Amber Glass Growlers with Polycone Lids||A|
|MiiR Stainless Steel Insulated Growler Bottle||A+|
|G Francis Stainless Steel with Swing-Top Beer Growler||A+|
|Drink Tanks Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Beer Growler||A|
|ProKeg Stainless Steel Beer Growler||A|
1. Hydro Flask Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Beer Growler
Hydro Flask is unquestionably one of the most popular brands in the growler market. Its revolutionary Temp-Shield technology ensures a strong twenty-four hour temperature control for cold drinks and six hours for hot beverages.
This growler is made of 8 food grade stainless steel, which gives it strength and purity. The food grade metal will also guarantee that your beverage always has the proper taste.This product has been created with a leak resistant cap seal that helps to conserve carbonation to keep your beer fresh and crisp for prolonged periods of time. Sculpted using 18
Other advantages of this product include its slip-free powder coating and compact size, both of which enhance product usage. All hydro flasks are recyclable and are covered by a lifetime guarantee.
- For cold drinks, Temp-Shield technology locks in temperature for 24 hours.
- Leak proof cap seal to lock in carbonation.
- Powder coating to prevent condensation and provide a non-slip grip.
- Comes in a variety of colors and designs.
- 8 food grade stainless steel for temperature control and flavor transmission.18
2. SWIGG SAVVY Stainless Steel Insulated Water Bottle and Beer Growler
If you like extended exercises but find that most water bottles are insufficient for delivering long-lasting hydration, the Swig Savvys Stainless Steel Wide Mouth Insulated Water Bottle might be the one for you.
Rather of using the same old cheap plastic water bottles, upgrade to this super-sized, premium, insulated stainless steel wide-mouth container, which has a double wall construction to keep your liquids at an appropriate temperature.
It comes with a handy, adjustable carrying bag, and unlike other beer growlers, it has an extra wide neck for easy cleaning and refilling. Furthermore, the stainless steel structure is BPA free and will not leach dangerous chemicals or poisons.
- Double-walled insulated container to keep your drinks cold.
- Large capacity (64 oz), ideal for keeping you going all day.
- BPA free stainless steel construction.
- Extra-wide mouth makes it easier to use and clean.
- It comes with a nylon bag that makes it simple to transport.
3. Stanley Classic Vacuum Insulated Growler
This century-old British business is well-known in the industry for producing high-quality goods. The body is vacuum insulated, BPA free, stainless steel, with a foam insulated lid to keep your beer cool and bubbly for up to 24 hours or your hot beverages brewing for up to 18 hours.
It has a classic, old school appearance about it that shouts sturdiness. However, in terms of functionality, it has been created for maximum agility and ease. Some of our favorite features were the flip-top lid and heavy-duty handles, both of which allow for one-handed usage.
Last but not least, it has a dishwasher-safe function, which might come in helpful if you have a busy schedule and are searching for an easy way out.
- Brewing times of 24 and 18 hours, respectively.The vacuum-insulated, BPA-free stainless steel body seals in the original taste and keeps your drinks cold.
- With useful features such as a flip top lid and a robust duty handle
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Lifetime warranty
4. 45 Degree Latitude Stainless Steel Beer Growler
45 Degree Latitude Beer Growler allows you to drink your beverage exactly as you want it. Because of its insulated, vacuum-sealed construction, the growler keeps your drink cold or warm at a variety of temperatures.
Furthermore, its tough construction ensures that your beverage is totally secured, eliminating the chance of any possible leak or accident. The large mouth aperture makes cleaning and refilling beverages simple.
The container is made of BPA-free stainless steel with a matte powder coating for a secure grip, making it an ideal solution for individuals on the move. It is available in a variety of vibrant hues, including black, cayman blue, celeste green, lime green, and stone gray. 45 Degree Latitude allows you to conquer all of your everyday tasks while remaining hydrated without fear.
- BPA-free, eco-friendly stainless steel container that keeps your beverage at the desired temperature for long periods of time (24 hours for cold, 12 hours for hot).
- Funky colors and design
- Leak Proof, Vacuum Seal
- Matte powder coating to avoid condensation on the flask’s surface.
5. GrowlerWerks UKeg Pressurized Growler
Wouldn’t it be great to have a product that maintained your beer brewery fresh and carbonated for extended periods of time? Look no further, since the uKeg 64 oz. Pressurized Growler may help you say goodbye to beer preservation issues.
The uKeg Growler’s superior stainless steel double walled vacuum insulation keeps your beer fresh and cool for up to two weeks! It has an adjustable VPR cap with variable levels of carbonation, allowing you to enjoy the immaculate taste of all your favorite drinks.
The true wow element of Ukeg is its ingenious dispenser tap, which enables you to pour in your booze simply and in elegance. It also allows you to more precisely control the quantity. Furthermore, with a 64-ounce capacity and an ounce measuring meter, this Growler keeps you on track in case you run out of beer.
And what’s the point of having fun if you don’t share it? With its compact size and ergonomic handle, the uKeg can be carried wherever you go and shared with the whole crew!
- Double-walled stainless steel vacuum insulation keeps beer carbonated for up to two weeks.
- Not all beers need the same amount of pressure to retain their natural taste. The adjustable VPR lid on this growler allows for variable amounts of carbonation.
- Pour your beer easily using the dispensing tap. It also allows you to more precisely control the quantity.
- Ergonomic handle makes it simple to transport on trips.
- 1 year warranty and lifetime customer support.
6. Sally’s Organics Amber Glass Growlers with Polycone Lids
Despite its modest price point, Sallys Organics’ amber glass beer growlers provide a unique combination of adaptability, beauty, and utility. This is your go-to growler for all reasons, whether you’re producing Kombucha or brewing and storing your favorite drink.
As a result, it is particularly popular among beer connoisseurs who like it freshly made at home. Because of the firmly sealed polycone caps, you may keep not only beer but also syrup, sauce, juice, and other foodstuffs without fear of rust formation.
In comparison to conventional plastic growlers, this BPA-free glass container does wonders in terms of odor prevention. These growlers also have a money-back guarantee and are quite durable.
- A multipurpose flask that may be used for anything from brewing to storage.
- BPA Free, Lead Free, Durable Glass Exterior.
- Eligible for the preservation of a broad variety of foodstuffs (juice, syrup, sauce, and so forth).
- Budget Friendly.
7. MiiR Stainless Steel Insulated Growler Bottle
This stainless steel growler has a large storage capacity (64 oz) and double walled vacuum insulation for your beverage. It includes a traditional clamp type closing device that guarantees your beverage keeps the proper temperature for a long length of time (24 hours for cold drinks and 8 hours for hot beverages) to lock in the temperature and carbonation.
This product, made of BPA-free Korean stainless steel, protects the natural flavor of your beverage while preventing odor and metallic aftertaste.
She will be able to see the true effect of her donation through GPS coordinates and images later on the internet.Beyond all of these bonuses and rewards, the most endearing aspect of this company is its dedication to making the world a better, brighter place. Every transaction may be traced back to a water project that provides clean water to people in low-income neighborhoods. During the buying process, each user is given a code that permits him to
- Double walled, stainless steel vacuum insulation.
- Doesnt sweat, easy to handle.
- To lock in the carbonation and temperature, use a classic clamp type closing device.
- A portion of the proceeds benefit water projects in underserved areas.
8. G Francis Stainless Steel with Swing-Top Beer Growler
The G Francis Beer Growler has been built with optimal utility and convenience of use in mind, featuring a fold down design handle and portability. These traits are highly valued by outdoor enthusiasts since they favor convenience above most other considerations.
In comparison, most growlers on the market are substantially larger and tend to be inconvenient while travel. Its airtight seal, along with the swing top cap, guarantees that your beverage stays fresh for a longer amount of time.
The BPA-free stainless steel body preserves the premium flavor and quality of your booze while keeping the optimal degree of coolness even in extreme conditions.
- Handle folds down to making it easier to transport.
- Portable size (one liter, or half the carrying capacity of larger flasks)
- Swing top lid for convenient opening and refilling
- BPA-free, dishwasher-safe stainless steel container that keeps your preferred temperature for a long amount of time.
9. Drink Tanks Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Beer Growler
Many market growlers promise to offer enough insulation and temperature regulation with a single layer of stainless steel plating. However, studies suggest that the ideal circumstances for preserving the crisp flavor of your beverage are only feasible in the presence of a thicker, stronger, and more lasting barrier.
The beer growler’s 8 stainless steel container produces a solid seal and maintains the proper temperature for both hot and cold drinks of your choosing for 12+ hours. This is the guiding principle behind all of Drink Tanks’ vacuum-insulated products. Bringing in a double-walled 18
The vacuum-tight, metal-latch lid contributes to Drink Tanks’ claim of total insulation. The growler is available in a variety of bright and cheerful hues. If you’re concerned about convenience, it also has an easy-pour handle that makes it easier to use for its customers.
- Double-walled insulation maintains temperature and carbonation control for at least 12 hours.
- A vacuum-tight, metal-latch lid prevents leaks.
- Easy pour handle for convenience and ease of use.
- Available in a variety of colors.
- Dishwasher safe stainless steel container with no BPA.
10. ProKeg Stainless Steel Beer Growler
Prokeg is an incredible game changer in terms of looks. The product comprises of a stunning stainless steel container that may keep your beverage’s carbonation and crispness for up to two days.
The meticulously crafted flip top, silicon gasket works even harder to keep the freshness in. Furthermore, due to the incorporation of stainless steel into the anatomy, it performs an excellent job of keeping the original taste of your beer with zero flavor transfer.
One disadvantage is that the container is single-walled and hence may offer less insulation than double-walled flasks. However, it is the lack of this functionality that permits it to be lightweight and inexpensive.
- Sophisticated appearance.
- The stainless steel container and silicone gasket flip top work together to keep the beverage fresh for up to two days.
- Because it has just one wall, it is lightweight and inexpensive.
- Large volume.
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Beer Growler
Beer growlers are an excellent investment. There are, however, certain considerations you should examine before making the purchase to guarantee your demands are matched with the product’s features.
Material- Glass vs. Steel
Glass and stainless steel are two common materials for growlers. One of the most appealing aspects of a glass growler is its timeless, classic appearance, which is sure to draw heads every time you enter the bar. Brown glass growlers are more popular than others since they let less light to enter through. Glass Growlers are also less expensive than steel Growlers and are widely accessible at breweries. However, while being a timeless masterpiece, it has a few flaws. For example, it is readily broken and unsuitable for temperature regulation.
8 stainless steel that does not retain the tastes of the previous fill so that you may enjoy your beverage’s original, pure taste.They also feature cheap and ineffective seals that fail to lock in the optimal degree of carbonation. Stainless steel growlers, on the other hand, do not have these disadvantages and can keep your beverage cold and carbonated for up to 24 hours. The majority of them are medical grade, BPA free, and 18
In a word, if you don’t need to store beer for a lengthy amount of time, a glass growler will suffice. Otherwise, a stainless steel growler is the better option.
If you’re an explorer searching for a growler to transport your favorite beverage, check for ones with useful characteristics like portable size, handles, and long-term temperature control (64 oz and below). When purchasing beer from a local brewery for a large group of family and friends, it makes more sense to not settle for anything less than two liters.
Any beer aficionado will tell you that the purpose of the finest beer growler is the most important factor to consider. So, before you make your final decision, be sure your selected product contains all of the components you’re searching for to enhance your experience and increase convenience.
What is the best material for a growler?
The finest growlers are made of stainless steel. They are the most durable and protective alternative available. If you’re hiking, camping, or traveling without a cooler, stainless steel is the way to go. It’s completely resistant to light and can withstand heat for far longer than other materials.
Does Yeti make a beer growler?
Yeti Growler is available on Amazon.com. The price and other specifications may vary depending on the size and color of the product.
Why are growlers more expensive than 6 packs?
Fulbrook Ale Works owner Jeff Hajovsky noted via email that growlers are more costly than six-packs because they are intended to be drank away from the brewery. He claims that some customers, consciously or unwittingly, disobey the regulation and “consume the growlers on the property like a pitcher of beer.”
How do I choose a growler?
Breweries now have solutions to meet every budget and growler fill philosophy, thanks to so many system and container options. The following factors should be taken into account: portability, freshness, convenience, affordability, and even branding (selling growlers with the brewery’s name and emblem on them).
What is the lifespan of a growler?
A glass growler may keep beer carbonated and ready to drink for roughly three days. After then, it starts to deteriorate as a result of oxygen intake and UV rays. Crowlers have a big benefit over growlers in that they keep the beers they hold fresher for longer.
How long does beer last in a stainless steel growler?
Most stainless steel growlers can keep your beer (or other beverage) cold for 24+ hours, which means you can bring your beer to the beach on your next camping trip, walk, or road trip and enjoy it at the appropriate temperature.
What is the best beer growler?
The Top 7 Beer Growlers for 2022
GrowlerWerks uKeg Go is the best overall. Purchase on Amazon Purchase on Huckberry.
Stanley Easy-Pour Growler is the best vacuum-insulated growler.
Coleman Insulated Stainless Steel Growler is the best choice for camping.
Legacy Amber Glass Growler is the best glass.
DrinkTanks Vacuum Insulated Beer Growler is the best option for everyday use.
How do you keep growler beer fresh?
Time to Store a Growler
If a growler is properly packed and rapidly cold, your beer should stay fresh for many days. You may anticipate fresh beer for even longer if the brewery or pub employs a carbon dioxide filling process. When you reach home, place your growler in the refrigerator to keep the beer cool.
Does beer in a growler have to stay cold?
Glass growlers are not insulated and must be refrigerated if not consumed right away.
Do growlers lose carbonation?
Once you open the growler, the beer will begin to lose carbonation. Even after opening, a few smaller growlers will retain more carbonation than a huge growler with rising head space.