Do your french fries have an odd shape? A french cut cutter not only ensures regular forms but also saves time while preparing the potatoes. The slices must be flawless in order to be cooked from the inside out.
You should think about what shapes you want to chop the potatoes into. Blades are available in a variety of sizes and designs on the market. Restaurants often aim to produce non-identical forms for their fries in order to differentiate their brand. Therefore choose the finest french fry cutter to satisfy your hunger for fries.
The New Star Foodservice French Fry Cutter is our top option on the list since it comes with a variety of blades for slicing potatoes in various diameters. The handle is long and intended to offer a secure grip. The cutter will also last a long time since it is made of high-quality stainless steel.
The Sopito Potato Cutter is our top value selection since it is made of stainless steel and has a big cutting box that can easily fit huge potatoes. The sharp blade will not bend, and the grip makes it easy to drive the pushing blade into the potato to slice it. In addition, the cutter takes up little space in the cabinet.
- Quick Comparison: Top 10 Best French Fry Cutters
- 1. New Star Foodservice French Fry Cutter
- 2. Sopito French Fry Cutter
- 3. Weston French Fry Cutter
- 4. POP French Fry Cutter
- 5. Progressive International Mandoline Slicer
- 6. OXO Mandoline Slicer
- 7. ONCE FOR ALL Mandoline Slicer
- 8. Generic Potato Cutter
- 9. Happybuy French Fry Cutter
- 10. Sopito Electric French Fry Cutter
- Things to Consider Before Buying the Best French Fry Cutter
- Our Conclusions
- What are the different types of French fry cutters?
- What machine for cutting potatoes into fries?
- How to make french fries in a restaurant?
- Who makes the best French fry cutter?
- What are three popular cuts for french fries?
- What are two popular cuts for french fries?
- What is the price of french fries cutting machine?
Quick Comparison: Top 10 Best French Fry Cutters
|New Star Foodservice French Fry Cutter||A|
|Sopito French Fry Cutter||A|
|Weston French Fry Cutter||A-|
|POP French Fry Cutter||A-|
|Progressive International Mandoline Slicer||A|
|OXO Mandoline Slicer||A-|
|ONCE FOR ALL Mandoline Slicer||B+|
|Generic Potato Cutter||B|
|Happybuy French Fry Cutter||A-|
|Sopito Electric French Fry Cutter||A-|
1. New Star Foodservice French Fry Cutter
- This is a set of french fry cutters that may be used to cut fries into different shapes.
- It is a commercial-grade combination package constructed of tough die-cast iron and stainless steel.
- Suction feet are included to hold the cutter firmly in place on the surface.
- The pieces are simple to detach and clean properly.
- Ergonomic handle for slicing potatoes into uniformly shaped fries.
8 for the push block and assembly. This French fry cutter combination set can easily chop entire potatoes and transform them into the cuisine we adore. It is a tough cutter with a cast iron body and stainless steel handle that is rust-proof and simple to clean. The New Star Foodservice 34408 Commercial Grade French Fry Cutter even comes with three different blade sizes.
It is also incredibly simple to use. Just put the potato (or anything you wish to cut) between the pusher block and the blade frame. In one rapid move, pull the handle toward the blade and slice it.
It is also extremely stable. It contains four screw holes for mounting to a cutting board, a countertop, or a wall for convenience. It also includes four suction cup feet to boost its stability on slick surfaces. You can be ready to utilize it whenever and wherever you need it.
2. Sopito French Fry Cutter
- Sharp stainless steel blades are used to cut the potatoes into regular shapes.
- It is a manual cutter that may be used to slice different veggies such as cucumbers and carrots.
- It comes with a large cutter box that can accommodate the whole potato for slicing.
- The rolling shaft design facilitates vegetable cutting.
- The handle is long to help you obtain a good hold and keep your hands away from the blades.
- To hold the cutter in place, a large anti-slip sucker cup is affixed to the base.
The Sopito potato cutter will be an effective tool for fast-food restaurant operators to chop potatoes rapidly without keeping your customers waiting. This is a professional french fry cutter that produces consistent forms and has sharp edges for a flawless straight cut. It may be used to chop onions, eggplants, and other vegetables.
Also, the stainless steel blade will not bend easily and will resist corrosion with constant usage. Since it is a manual cutter, a firm hold on the handle is required to propel the potatoes towards the blades.
To clean, detach the blades and handle and hand wash them separately. Replace the blades with the same model of different pushing and cutting plates. It is incredibly tiny and may fit into a small kitchen cabinet.
3. Weston French Fry Cutter
- With this professional french fry cutter, you can cut the potatoes into uniform slices in seconds.
- The cutting blade is inches long to produce perfect restaurant-style french fries.
- Since it is constructed of stainless steel, the blade will keep its sharpness.
- Several blades are included to cut fries thick, thin, or wedge-style.
- Suction cups on the feet avoid any accidents when working on the cutter.
- The cutter may be wall-mounted for convenient use and storage.
There was once an optimum form for french fries, but restaurants are increasingly experimenting with other designs to entice consumers. Fries are given varied shapes to provide with various toppings, and the Weston cutter makes the job simpler. You may effortlessly replace the blades to cut thick, thin, or wedge slices. Since the blades are composed of high-quality stainless steel, they are razor-sharp.
The finest advantage is that you can hang this cutter and utilize the counter for other tasks. The screws and installation tools are included in the box. To clean, just detach the blades and pushing plates to safely hand wash them. The long ergonomically built grip cuts potatoes fast and saves finger strain.
4. POP French Fry Cutter
- The stainless steel blade chopped potatoes into 3 inch long french fry pieces.
- This set includes two blades with varying diameters in inches and inches.
- Suction cups on the legs help balance when chopping the vegetables.
- While employing a certain blade type, the slip-proof lock mechanism prevents blade movement.
- The pull handle design makes slicing more convenient and pleasant.
- The dishwasher is safe for cleaning the components of the french fry cutter.
The Pop french fry cutter is ideal if you want a french fry cutter that slices your potatoes in a flash so you can enjoy your evening munchies. First and foremost, the complete cutter is composed of stainless steel, which makes it tough and durable for long-term usage. With two different blade sizes, you may slice your vegetables or potatoes in two different thicknesses.
In addition, the cutter incorporates a rocker bumper and tension lever to improve user safety. The water grip foot also keeps you from sliding off the counter. It is a small-sized cutter that can be placed in a kitchen cabinet and cleaned in the dishwasher.
The cutter, however, cannot handle an entire potato. The huge potatoes must be divided into two pieces before being sliced. The blades are protected from corrosion by the superior grade stainless steel.
5. Progressive International Mandoline Slicer
- It features a huge slicing deck that can accommodate giant potatoes.
- 4 slicing thickness levels help in producing different kinds of fries in a short amount of time.
- To protect your fingertips when chopping the vegetables, a handguard is connected.
- Using this cutter, you can make a restaurant-style waffle-shaped french fry at home.
- With a few minor tweaks, the size and form ranges may be easily adjusted.
- The non-skid feet keep the cutter balanced throughout the slicing operation.
- This silver mandolin may be cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher.
If you’re not a fan of too complicated equipment, this cutter could be a good fit for you. Progressive International’s PL8 Mandoline Slicer is a tiny yet useful instrument. It can do the task that you need in a timely manner; we’re talking about seconds here.
The gadget has replaceable blades and adjustable knobs, making it simple to tailor and produce the required cuts. It has an extra-wide sliding deck where you can slide the food up and down and it will come out sliced and ready from below. Just secure the food with the safety hand guard and you’re ready to begin slicing (or sliding).
It also includes non-skid feet, so you won’t have to worry about your cutter moving as you work. It’s simple to preserve and store since the feet fold up, making it ideal for compact storage. Cleaning this should be a breeze as well, since it is dishwasher safe.
6. OXO Mandoline Slicer
- Japanese stainless steel blades cut perfectly thick and straight.
- It provides a variety of measures for cutting potatoes for french fries.
- The indication is plainly visible from the top, which aids in the monitoring of the forms.
- The smooth and pleasant grip on the handle keeps the slicer in place.
- The finger shield that comes with the slices protects your finger.
Oxo’s multifunctional slicer contains blades for normal, julienne, and crinkle slices. Using this slicer, you may prepare vegetables and salads. Before slicing, wash and peel the potatoes, and then decide on the thickness and form of your slices. Using the food holder, grasp the potato and pull up and down to get the slices. The food holder is sufficiently broad to keep your fingertips away from the blade.
Other from that, the slicer’s blades are readily interchangeable and take up very little storage space. Nevertheless, there is no mention of the mandoline slicer being dishwasher safe, therefore we suggest removing it and hand washing the pieces with mild soapy water.
7. ONCE FOR ALL Mandoline Slicer
- The upright shape of this mandoline slicer makes the procedure safe and fast.
- To facilitate travel or storage, the slicer may be folded into a thin sheet.
- To position the potatoes after slicing, a food pusher and food chute are provided.
- After passing the potatoes through the blades, a box at the bottom collects the slices.
- Rotating three knobs controls the size and shape.
- The slice is constructed entirely of food-grade plastic with stainless steel blades.
This is a one-of-a-kind slicer that keeps your fingertips away from the blades. This mandoline slicer incorporates a food pusher and a food funnel that eliminates the need for direct hand participation in slicing the fingers. It also features a handle to aid in obtaining a firm hold when cutting the potatoes into numerous portions.
ONCE AND FOR ALL The three knobs on the sides of the Mandoline Slicer make operating simple. You may perfect the form and size of the slices for your french fries by adjusting the knobs. This basic french fry cutter folds up for easy storage. To remove the residues, wash with your hands, and you may also use a tiny brush to wipe the sharp edges of the blades.
8. Generic Potato Cutter
- The crinkle cut on the potatoes is done with a knife.
- The knife is composed of high-quality stainless steel to ensure that each slice has the perfect wave form.
- To serve a meal in a more attractive manner, use the knife to chop various fruits and vegetables.
- It includes an ergonomic plastic handle to avoid sliding when chopping potatoes.
- The fingerguard at the handle’s end protects the fingertips from slicing.
- The handle contains a hole for hanging the knife on the wall.
The Generic Potato Cutter differs from other french fry cutters in that it is a knife that cuts each slice into a wavy form. The knife’s blade is broad so that the whole slice has the same appearance. You can easily replicate Shake Shack’s crinkle-cut fries at home.
Also, using this cutter, you may provide diverse forms to your cakes or vegetables. It may, however, be used to produce alternative forms of french fries. Also, the potato cutter must be hand cleaned since the edges might get chipped and will no longer be used. Titanium is used to coat the knife, making it stronger and more durable.
9. Happybuy French Fry Cutter
- The cutter is made of cast aluminum alloy and 304 stainless steel.
- It is intended for commercial usage and has a long, extended handle for a firm grip.
- The inch blade cuts the potatoes into consistent pieces.
- Rubber wraps the handle to prevent it from falling off.
- The anti-skid feet support the cutter and provide stability when slicing the potatoes.
The Happybuy french fry cutter is a terrific kitchen equipment for busy restaurants since it cuts potatoes or vegetables in seconds. The stainless steel blade distributes uniformly shaped potato slices, allowing you to offer flawlessly fried flames to your clients. You may assemble the pieces and keep the cutter on your countertop to slice potatoes or other vegetables as required.
But, since it is a commercial-grade slicer, it will need storage space. Each component is comprised of heavy-duty materials that might harm other cookware when washed in the dishwasher. The blades are simple to remove and hand wash with soapy water.
10. Sopito Electric French Fry Cutter
- It’s an electric french fry cutter that slices potatoes without splitting them in half.
- The cutter’s structure is made of food-grade stainless steel.
- The whole process of slicing potatoes or other vegetables may be completed with only two presses.
- The pieces are removable for proper cleaning.
- For the protection of the fingers, a transparent cover is built above the cutter box.
Now, we have an electric cutter to make preparing french fries easier. The cutter is easy to use since it simply has two buttons. The potato is pushed through the blade for chopping as you press the forward button, and the backward button returns the pushing rod to preparation for slicing the remaining potatoes.
This cutter requires no physical work. Unfortunately, the blade must be removed for cleaning. It is not recommended to clean the blades with your hands. To polish the edges, use little brushes. If the other blades are the same as the model, the blades may be changed.
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best French Fry Cutter
Blades and their functionality
Regular french fries have a commonly observed ideal form. Yet, as time passes, the fries are provided with a variety of toppings. Moreover, some people love crispy fries, while others prefer soft, moist ones. Brands employ different patterns on their fries to identify themselves.
Straight-cut fries are offered everywhere, however the thickness varies depending on where you go. Waffle-shaped fries are offered at several supermarkets to attract children. You’ll need a variety of blades to cut the potatoes for curly fries, cottage fries, crinkle-cut fruits, and so on. Hence, whether you want to purchase for your house or for a restaurant, you must first analyze the cutter’s blades.
Also, the blades are made of stainless steel to prevent rust and corrosion. Because to the presence of chromium, stainless steel has a strong resistance to corrosion, as discussed in Knife Steel Nerds. Also, the steel’s hardness prevents the edges from bending after repeated use.
The material used in construction
A french fry cutter may not seem to be a necessary tool at first, but after getting one, you will discover its benefits. Fry cutters are vital in restaurants, and you can use them at home to chop vegetables on. Commercial grade french fry cutters constructed of stainless steel or cast iron are used in restaurants.
Cast iron, according to Gallivanting Craftsman, is tougher and stronger, but not as tough (its brittle). Steel is not as hard and powerful as diamond, but it is more durable. Hence, regardless of the material used to make the fry cutter, it is best to dry them with a towel after cleaning.
Some cutters are also made of plastic. While the plastic french fry cutter is lightweight, it may shatter after a few usage.
Stable on their feet
Safety is essential while working with blades. Certain french fry cutters may be wall-mounted, but those that are used on the countertop must be sturdy when cutting the potatoes. Anti-skid feet are provided by the manufacturers to hold the cutter firmly in place. Suction cups are also included at the base of french fry cutters to enhance safety. Use a cutter that will remain steady when cutting the potatoes.
Safety and ease of usage
We live in an era when machines assist us in doing our tasks more quickly and efficiently. Yet, this does not necessarily imply safety. Cutters may injure you if they are not well-made and are not handled appropriately. Always assess if you can manage the goods you are purchasing. Be certain that it is simple and safe to use.
Multipurpose and versatility
It’s a plus if a gadget can accomplish more than it was designed to do. Some gadgets are so basic that they can only be used with potatoes. But, there are equipment that can chop sweet potatoes, carrots, apples, zucchini, and other vegetables, and their costs typically do not vary much.
Durability and sturdiness
It’s normal for machines to fail after extended usage. Yet, it is not acceptable if they shatter on the first usage. You want to purchase something that will allow you to eat fries for an extended period of time, which is why you are buying one in the first place. You do not want a piece of trash to contribute to the clutter in your house. It is something that is powerful enough to complete the task while also lasting a long period.
Is french fry cutter worth buying?
Potatoes can be chopped into tiny thin slices with knives, but french fries eliminate a lot of physical labour. The slices are consistent in shape, which is impossible to do with a knife.
Can I slice the potatoes without peeling their skin?
Since french fries are not cooked with their skins, it is preferable to peel them before slicing them. If you want fries with the skin, slice the potatoes with the skin.
Is it better to mount the cutter on the wall or on the countertop?
It is determined by the size of your kitchen. You may put it on your countertop if you have enough room. In crowded areas, such as restaurants, it is preferable to attach the slicer to the wall to provide room for other instruments.
When watching movies, French fries are a fast snack. You can provide handmade fries with whichever toppings you like. The cutter may also be used to chop other vegetables to make them appear different.
While they serve several functions, cleaning them may be time consuming. If rinsed in the dishwasher, the sharpness of the blades may harm other dishes. As a result, you must gently wash them with your hands and a brush. Hence, select the finest french fry cutter to help you surprise your family with their favorite fries.
What are the different types of French fry cutters?
Plastic, stainless steel, and cast iron are the three most frequent materials used to make french fry cutters. Plastic is the least durable of these materials and is generally used for home-use french fry cutters. French fry cutters are often composed of stainless steel or cast iron.
What machine for cutting potatoes into fries?
The FFC-350 French fries cutter is ideal for chopping potatoes into fries. This machine is ideal for cutting carrots into sticks in addition to chopping potatoes.
How to make french fries in a restaurant?
In typically, restaurants fried their french fries twice: first at a lower temperature to cook the inside, and then again at a higher temperature to brown the outside. As you can see, there are several stages. This should not deter you from attempting to prepare french fries.
Who makes the best French fry cutter?
Manual French Fry Cutter 2″
GProMe Mandoline Slicer has the most versatility.
Sep 21, 2022
French Fry Cutter Expert.
Thunder Group 1 has the best design.
Overall winner: Cuisinart PrepExpress French Fry Cutter.
Prep Solutions French Fry Cutter and Vegetable Chopper are the most affordable.
Commercial of the Year: Zimtown
What are three popular cuts for french fries?
Fries from a bistro.
Additional information…•May 22, 2018
EuroWedge Fries. County Fair Fries. On the other end of the spectrum, steak fries have too much potato and not enough crispness.
Curly Fries. Waffle Fries. Crinkle-Cut Fries. Cottage Fries. Boardwalk Fries.
Fries on a shoestring. All fried, with no potatoes…
What are two popular cuts for french fries?
French Fry Varieties
Fries with a Crinkle Cut.
Fries with a curly twist.
Fries from home.
Fries on a shoestring.
Fries with steak.
Fries made with sweet potatoes.
Fries from a tornado.
More to come…
•Jul 27, 2022
What is the price of french fries cutting machine?
Nirav Stainless Steel French Fries Cutter in Rajkot for Rs 21240 | ID: 23761129712.