Breakfast is the most crucial meal of the day, and cereals are true lifesavers when it comes to a quick and easy breakfast. If you choose the appropriate cereal, it may be tasty, delightful, and even healthful. As vegans, you may wonder if it is OK for you to consume cereals. Being vegan is more than simply a dietary restriction; it is a way of life. As a result, more firms are developing goods tailored to your individual requirements. Fortunately, there are many of vegan cereals available with delectable flavors and nutritious components to keep you fueled throughout the day.
We tested a large number of vegan cereals to determine the best ones for you in terms of flavor, quality, and health advantages. We have included both the positive and negative aspects of the product so that you can make an informed choice and choose the best vegan cereal for you.
EnviroKidz Organic Gluten-Free Cereal, Cheetah Chomps is our favorite of the bunch. It’s delicious, filling, and nutritious. It contains the nutrients that you need for your daily meal.
If you’re on a tight budget this month, ELAN Paleo Dark Chocolate Granola Cereal is a good option. This cereal has easy packaging and tastes to give you with a full breakfast or snack.
- Quick Comparison: Top 11 Best Vegan Cereals
- 1. EnviroKidz Organic Gluten-Free Cereal, Cheetah Chomps
- 2. ELAN Paleo Dark Chocolate Granola Cereal
- 3. Post Grape-Nuts Cereal
- 4. Reeses Puffs Breakfast Cereal
- 5. Erin Baker’s Homestyle Granola
- 6. Kashi, Breakfast Cereal, Cinnamon Harvest
- 7. Barbara’s Bakery Puffins Cereal, Peanut Butter
- 8. Lark Ellen Farm Grain Free Paleo Granola Bites
- 9. Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal
- 10. Earnest Eats Vegan Hot Cereal with Superfood Grains, Quinoa, Oats and Amaranth
- 11. Kashi, Breakfast Cereal, Organic Sprouted Grains
- Things to consider before purchasing The Best vegan cereal
Quick Comparison: Top 11 Best Vegan Cereals
|EnviroKidz Organic Gluten-Free Cereal, Cheetah Chomps||A+|
|ELAN Paleo Dark Chocolate Granola Cereal||A+|
|Post Grape-Nuts Cereal||A|
|Reeses Puffs Breakfast Cereal||A+|
|Erin Baker’s Homestyle Granola||B+|
|Kashi, Breakfast Cereal, Cinnamon Harvest||A|
|Barbara’s Bakery Puffins Cereal, Peanut Butter||A|
|Lark Ellen Farm Grain Free Paleo Granola Bites||A|
|Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal||B+|
|Earnest Eats Vegan Hot Cereal with Superfood Grains, Quinoa, Oats and Amaranth||A|
|Kashi, Breakfast Cereal, Organic Sprouted Grains||B+|
1. EnviroKidz Organic Gluten-Free Cereal, Cheetah Chomps
- Contains 12 packs of single served cereals
- Certified by Non GMO Project
- No added artificial flavors or preservatives
- Made from healthy fruits, veggies and grains
- Maintains gluten free standards
- Contributes to the community through donating to environmental projects.
This cereal is designed specifically for children’s breakfasts, as the name implies. It provides healthy and organic nutrients that are beneficial for a child’s body’s development and sustenance. We appreciated the cereal’s full grain deliciousness. We’d want to let health-conscious mums know that this product is fully gluten-free. The bundle includes 12 cereal packets. The colors are appealing, and your child will appreciate the meal because of the naturally colored veggies and fruits.
In terms of food safety, we can tell you that the ingredients are 100% organic, with no preservatives or artificial flavors added. Because it is a particular cuisine for children, the manufacturers take great care to ensure the quality of the cereal. As a result, it is validated by a third party. It is specifically non-GMO confirmed.
It also satisfies the gluten-free ingredient criterion. The company also gives back to the community by contributing 1% of its revenue sales to endangered species and environmental education for youngsters.
- Tasty and healthy at the same time
- Verified by reliable sources
- Ingredients are completely organic
- Kid friendly packaging and meal construction
- Donates a percentage of sales to a good cause
- Ideal for twelve servings
- Not so suitable for adults taste palate
2. ELAN Paleo Dark Chocolate Granola Cereal
- Made with nuts, seeds and cacao beans
- Contains a unique flavor of coconut mixed with chocolate made from cacao beans
- Made from natural ingredients
- Soy free, sugar free and GMO certified product
- Pre-serving cup as an accessory
- Complete return policy in the event of customer dissatisfaction
ELAN Paleo Dark Chocolate Granola Cereal is a keto-friendly cereal for daily breakfast. Let us draw your attention to the fact that this product is manufactured entirely of natural components, with no additional preservatives or artificial flavors. As a result, you have nothing to be concerned about in terms of health risks. The cereal’s main constituents are mainly nuts, seeds, and cacao beans, all of which are heart-healthy substances.
In terms of flavor, we like the combination of coconut and chocolate. A better combo could hardly be imagined. The cereal also includes natural MCT oil. This cereal is gluten and dairy free, making it ideal for vegans. In terms of health advantages, this cereal will help you lose weight by reducing appetite and smoothing digestion.
This is also an excellent dinner for diabetics since it is flavorful and has no sugar. We loved their return policy, which states that if you are unhappy with the purchase, you can always get your money back.
- Suitable for diabetic patients as well
- Reduces appetite, improves digestion, and aids in weight loss.
- No added preservatives or artificial flavors
- Contains no dairy making it suitable for lactose intolerant people
- Perfect combination of taste and nutrients
- The components are mainly appropriate for adults’ palates.
3. Post Grape-Nuts Cereal
- The product’s main components are wheat flour, barley flour, yeast, and salt.
- Made from completely natural ingredients
- Contains low saturated fat and low cholesterol
- Each half-cup serving has just one gram of fat.
- A 64 ounce box is ideal for 30-32 servings
It is reasonable to be concerned about your heart health if you are above the age of 35. 64-Ounce Post Grape-Nut Cereal Boxes are low in saturated fat and cholesterol, making them an excellent breakfast option for the elderly. It reduces your chances of developing heart disease. The cereal’s main component is whole grain wheat with barley, which is a need for a regular balanced diet. It also has dry yeast and salt to give it the correct taste.
We appreciated how naturally sweet and crunchy the food is. The flavor genuinely makes you want to have a hearty meal in the morning. We suggest pairing it with soy milk. This would therefore satisfy your daily protein need for the day. A 64-ounce package is usually enough for thirty to thirty-two servings, depending on your per-serving consumption.
- Remains crunchy in liquid
- Naturally sweet
- Completes the day’s fundamental carbohydrate and protein requirements.
- Suitable for aged population
- Minimizes risk of heart diseases
- For those with a sweet craving, the cereal may taste dull without some sweet fruits.
4. Reeses Puffs Breakfast Cereal
- Made from Hersheys cocoa and Reeses peanut butter
- Does not contain high fructose content syrup
- Contains sufficient carbohydrate and fat
- Each three-quarter serving contains 120 calories
For those who want a chocolatey flavor in their cereal, we believe Reeses Puffs Breakfast Cereal is the perfect choice. It has a delectable blend of Hershey’s chocolate and Reeses peanut butter. The flavor is very delicious! This cereal dispels the popular misconception that food cannot be both healthy and enjoyable. The product’s main constituent is whole grain, which is vital in your daily diet.
Its tastes and sweetness will appeal to both children and adults. We’d like to assure you that the product contains no artificial flavors or high fructose corn syrup. We believe that this cereal provides convenience for parents as well. You should always bring a little food for your child on long travels in case they feel hungry.
We think this cereal tastes best with almond milk. Although we felt the cereal lacked protein, it did include a significant quantity of carbohydrate and fat that is essential for a healthy diet.
- Delicious and suitable for every taste palate
- Right blend of peanut butter and cocoa
- Ready to go snack
- Stays crunchy for a long time
- When compared to other vegan cereals, this is a less nutritious alternative.
5. Erin Baker’s Homestyle Granola
- Perfect blend of vanilla, almond and quinoa
- Non GMO certified product
- Contains less gluten substance
- Does not contain any artificial flavors
- Baked fresh with nutritious grains and natural ingredients.
- Each meal contains an adequate amount of protein and fiber.
- A percentage of the proceeds are donated to children in need.
If you like trying various tastes in your cereal, Erin Bakers Homestyle Granola should be on your list. Its unique vanilla flavor and taste will make you feel all giddy and fulfilled after one serving. The mix of vanilla, almonds, and quinoa was delicious. In terms of health, this cereal includes less gluten and is non-GMO certified. We are certain that once you taste this cereal, it will become one of your favorite vegan cereals.
This freshly baked whole grain cereal is a terrific on-the-go snack. You may also combine it with soy milk or almond milk for a nutritious meal in the morning. Each is a huge portion that is crispy and flavorful. Our favorite way to eat them is with some wonderful yogurt. One of this brand’s secrets is that they purchase their raw materials locally in order to receive the finest ones in the shortest amount of time.
This means that only fresh ingredients are utilized in the preparation. It’s almost as if you’re receiving handmade snacks or, better yet, homemade cereal for morning! Erin also believes in giving back to society via contributions and acts of kindness. A portion of their profits are used to feed a needy child. As a result, you are eating healthily while also indirectly aiding a kid in need.
- Vegan friendly product
- Crunchy and snackable
- Goes with the kids taste palate and adults too
- High in protein and fiber
- Helps smoothen digestion
- Opportunity to help the community indirectly
- Delicious and Non GMO
- Contains more sugar than comparable vegan cereals.
6. Kashi, Breakfast Cereal, Cinnamon Harvest
- The product’s main element is baked organic whole wheat.
- Made from all plant based ingredients
- Sweetened through organic cane sugar
- Contains a subtle flavor of cinnamon
- Meets health requirements; non GMO certified, USDA organic, and QAI certified organic.
- It has a low fat, low calorie, moderate carbohydrate, and protein content.
We believe Kashi, Breakfast Cereal, Cinnamon Harvest would be a favorite of individuals who like experimenting with delicate tastes in their meals. Aside from being tasty and incredibly appealing to the taste, it also has a number of additional advantages. We are with wonderful news for vegetarians. Because it is comprised entirely of plant-based components, it is suitable for vegetarians.
In terms of flavor, we’d like to highlight two key points. First and foremost, the inclusion of organic cane sugar contributes to the delicious flavour of this cereal. This indicates there are no preservatives added to sweeten the product. Second, every crisp mouthful of this cereal will have a faint fresh cinnamon taste. In terms of nutritional demands, we thought that the substances were appropriate for everyone’s body.
Each serving includes 52 grams of whole grain to be precise. There will also be plenty for a comfortable digestion. In terms of safety, the product is non GMO certified, USDA organic, and QAI certified organic. Basically, for folks who are really particular about their health, we couldn’t conceive of a better vegan cereal than this. We picked this as one of the finest vegan cereals because of its high safety requirements, delicious flavor, and health advantages.
- Contains enough whole grain for the day
- Appropriate protein, carbohydrate, fat, and fiber intake
- Crunchy and delicious
- Serves well with cold soy milk and almond milk
- Delicious substitute for oats
- Meets a number of health standards
- Sweetened through natural source
- Convenient as on-the-go snacks
- Some find it too sweet for their palate
- Contains honey
7. Barbara’s Bakery Puffins Cereal, Peanut Butter
- Comes with zero trans-fat
- Contains a combination of corn and peanut butter
- Only possess 6 grams of sugar per serving
- Non GMO certified product
- Carbohydrate content is adequate (23 grams per serving).
- Comes with zero artificial flavors
Barbaras Bakery Puffins Cereal, Peanut Butter is another delectable option on our list of the best vegan cereal. We enjoyed the incredible taste combination of peanut and corn. You’d be surprised how nice they taste combined. This might be a fantastic way to start your day with a hearty bowl of cereal and some almond milk, soy milk, or fruits. It’s crispy and a great snack for any occasion.
This cereal is not only delicious; it is also a healthy option for diabetics. It has very little fat. As far as the sugar content is concerned, it only contains 6 grams of sugar per packet. The cereal has zero trans-fat. Yes, a nice and delicious cereal with no trans fat! This cereal is also non GMO certified to fulfill health requirements. It is also free of cholesterol meaning you will have less risk of heart disease.
In fact, if you’re just getting started on a better diet, you may start with this cereal for morning. It has just the proper amount of sweetness to help you acclimate to the shift. Each serving contains just three grams of protein, which we believe is insufficient for normal protein consumption. We propose making up for the protein shortfall with another food at lunch or breakfast.
- Suitable for diabetic patient
- Suitable for persons transitioning to a healthier diet.
- Low sugar product
- Low fat product
- You are less likely to develop heart disease if you are cholesterol-free.
- Crunchy and fulfilling
- It has a delightful corn and peanut butter taste.
- Because it has a strong corn taste, it may not be suited for persons who dislike corn.
8. Lark Ellen Farm Grain Free Paleo Granola Bites
- It has the perfect blend of maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla, seeds, and nuts.
- Low carb meal for breakfast
- Gluten, dairy and grain free
- Free from any added preservatives
- Non GMO Certified product
- Dehydrated to make super crunchy
Lark Ellen Farm Grain Free Paleo Granola Bites is one of our favorite new additions to our list of the best vegan cereal. This cereal’s main components include maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla, seeds, and nuts. We like the overall blend of all of these elements. Why? It has the perfect taste for your daily nutritional needs.
If you are searching for a low carb morning cereal, this is the cereal for you. It meets all of the standards. We enjoyed the overall nutritional content of this breakfast cereal. This will keep you energetic throughout the day. We thought this was more of a morning meal than a snack for the rest of the day.
This product is non GMO certified in terms of health. Furthermore, it has no artificial tastes. In fact, it is an excellent breakfast for individuals who want to reduce weight. Although the creators claim that the product is ideal for on-the-go snacking, we believe that it is not.
- Ideal for weight loss
- Crunchy, healthy and delicious
- Overall good mixture of nutritional value
- Locally sourced and freshly hand-made
- Ideal for meeting morning dietary requirements
- Not so suitable for snack item
9. Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal
- Contains essential amino acids
- High in protein
- Made from organic whole grains
- Raisins, cinnamon, and flakes are also included.
- Contains right amount of carbohydrate
If you’re searching for a product that’s both good and healthful, Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal is the product for you. We would highly suggest this whole grain cereal as a snack option for something unusual to try. This cereal is ideal for meeting your protein requirements. It contains all nine necessary amino acids. If you eat one serving per day, you will satisfy your daily protein requirement.
However, if you have a really high protein need, you may always supplement the meal with something different. To be honest, we like this cereal cold for morning. You may also enjoy it with hot soy milk. Along with whole grain, the product’s other main components include raisin flake, cinnamon, and almond to offer a pleasant overall taste. You may be curious in the cereal’s calorie count.
A half-cup serving has around 200 calories. This may not be ideal for persons who are on a rigorous diet to lose weight. However, for a conventional diet plan, you are permitted to consume this number of calories at breakfast. We would advise against eating them after supper. Another reason to choose this cereal is that it includes a fair quantity of carbs and protein.
- Great flavors and taste
- Ideal for protein and carbohydrate requirement
- Crunchy, flavorful and satisfying meal
- Suitable for breakfast meals
- Contains no preservatives
- Contains more calories than comparable vegan cereals.
10. Earnest Eats Vegan Hot Cereal with Superfood Grains, Quinoa, Oats and Amaranth
- Grains, oats, amaranth, and quinoa are among the main constituents.
- Natural chocolate, papaya extracts, and cashews provide the right balance.
- Non GMO Certified
- Contains 6 grams of protein per serving
- Contains 5 grams of fiber per serving
To begin, this cereal is created from grains, quinoa, oats, and amaranth. On the list are all of the necessary nutritious products! Earnest Eats Vegan Hot Cereal is a wheat-free cereal. In reality, it includes nutrients from fruits and seeds to provide you with the required vitamins for breakfast. We suggest serving it with hot almond milk. It’s a hot breakfast rather than a chilly one.
We enjoyed how the balance is achieved with just the appropriate quantity of ingredients. It maintains the proper calorie content as well as the appropriate protein and fiber requirements. We appreciated the mix of unsweetened natural chocolate, papaya extracts, and cashews to create just the right amount of flavor.
- Contains all the required nutrients for breakfast
- Tastes delicious with some hot almond milk
- Contains right combination of protein and fibers
- Might seem too bland for a sweet tooth
11. Kashi, Breakfast Cereal, Organic Sprouted Grains
- Hundred percent whole grain product
- Non GMO certified and USDA organic
- Wheat, barley, amaranth, and brown rice are among the main constituents.
Kashi, Breakfast Cereal, Organic Sprouted Grains should be added to your list of nutritious cereals. Organic wheat, barley, amaranth, brown rice, and spelt are among the important constituents. It is non GMO certified and USDA organic in terms of health. For breakfast, we suggest pairing this substantial cereal with nut milk or soy milk. It fulfills your daily fiber needs.
- Healthy and fulfilling
- Great source of fiber
- Made with plant based ingredients only
- The cereal is not gluten free
Things to consider before purchasing The Best vegan cereal
Look for the term whole grain and discard those that are not produced from whole grains. Also, make sure that the ingredients are all organic and there are no added artificial flavors or preservatives. When you read terms like non GMO certified, you should be confident in the product.
Fiber and Protein
For vegan cereals, the optimal combination is high fiber and high protein. Fiber aids digestion, while protein provides energy throughout the day. Protein and fiber are essential in cereals since they are primarily intended for breakfast.
Sugar and fat content
A low sugar content that is sweetened with natural components is always advised. whether you have diabetes, you should check to see whether the cereal is sugar free or has a low sugar level. Along with sugar, consider the fat and calorie levels per serving. In that way, you can recognize if the cereal is suitable for your dietary requirement.
Choose one that has at least some tastes. Look for things like peanut butter, amaranth, cinnamon, raisins, and so forth.
Ingredients to avoid
If the cereal includes gelatin, vitamin B3, or honey, it signifies that it is not 100% vegan. If you are a vegan, avoid certain cereals.
Whether you enjoy vegan cereals or not is entirely dependent on your taste preferences. As a result, browse through the essential components list of the items to see whether they are to your liking. We don’t recommend eating the same vegan cereal every day. Try new varieties of vegan cereals each week to keep things interesting.
What are the best vegan cereals?
Everyday Value of the Best Vegan Cereals 365 days of organic Morning O’s.
Organic Corn Flakes from Barbara’s. Barbara’s.
Organic Cinnamon Crunch from Cascadian Farm. Farm Cascadian.
Organic Graham Crunch from Cascadian Farm.
Organic Fruitful O’s from Cascadian Farm.
Fiber One Original by General Mills.
Vanilla from Kashi Island.
Strawberry Fields by Kashi.
What breakfast cereal are vegan?
Here is a list of Nestlé cereals that are vegan-certified!
Coco Shreddies are shredded coconut.
Shreddies with Frosting.
Shreddies are the originals.
Original Shredded Wheat.
Bitesize Shredded Wheat.
Red Berries, Vanilla, and Shredded Wheat.
GoFree Rice Pops by Nestlé.
GoFree Corn Flakes by Nestlé.
What Kellogg’s cereal is vegan?
Original Kellogg’s® Just Right®
It is high in whole grains and fibre, low in salt, has B vitamins and iron, so you know that you are giving yourself a nutritious breakfast cereal. Mix Kellogg’s® Just Right® cereal with your favorite creamy yoghurt – yum! Vegans are welcome.
What cereals are vegan safe?
Vegan-friendly cereal brands include Cheerios, Special K, Raisin Bran, and Frosted Flakes. Nature’s Path, One Degree Organic Foods, Kashi, and Cascadian Farm all make vegan cereals.
What cereals are 100% vegan?
1 Quaker Way of Life.
Cascadian Farm No. 3.
Cap’n Crunch gets four stars.
Barbara’s number five.
8 Organic Foods from One Degree.
What are the 10 healthiest breakfast cereals?
Breakfast Cereals That Are the Healthiest
Flax Plus Raisin Bran from Nature’s Path.
Honey Almond Flax Crunch from Kashi.
Muesli from Alpen.
Gluten-free Muesli from Bob’s Red Mill.
Morning Oat Crunch Cereal from Barbara’s.
Organic Purely O’s from Cascadian Farm.
Elizabeth’s Ancient Grain Granola.
Is Cheerios vegan?
Unfortunately, the majority of Cheerios are not vegan. This is due to the fact that Honey Nut Cheerios include honey, which is not vegan. This cereal, like the original Cheerios, is supplemented with Vitamin D, which is obtained from wool grease.
Are Doritos vegan?
Doritos mild and spicy salsa are both vegan-friendly, with no indication of being manufactured in the same milk handling plant. So even the most stringent vegan can still have Doritos dip. For obvious reasons, avoid Nacho Cheese and Cool Sour Cream and Chives!
Is Froot Loops cereal vegan?
Fruit Loops is an American cereal that was launched in the 1960s by the company Kellogg’s and is known for its bright colors and mascot Toucan Sam. Unfortunately, since Fruit Loops contains a few animal-derived components, the famous breakfast cereal is not vegan.
Are Oreos vegan?
Since its inception, Oreos have been a dairy-free and vegan delicacy. The cookie has no milk, despite the creamy middle filling. Most Oreos are vegan, with the exception of a few variants that include animal components such as honey.