Most people like yogurt as a nutritious and healthful lunch. You may have it for breakfast by adding some berries and almonds, or you can make it into a dipping sauce by adding garlic and lime. Flavored yogurt is also quite popular.
Most people believe that producing yogurt at home is a time-consuming and complicated procedure. However, thanks to the development of the finest yogurt makers, you will be able to create homemade yogurt in no time. Yogurt makers are simple to use and may also be used to create cheese, sour cream, and natto.
The Instant Pot DUO60 7-in-1 Yogurt Maker is our top selection since it is extremely functional, cooks food in less time, and has a large capacity for cooking enough meals for 4-6 people at once. It is also dishwasher safe and simple to clean.
The Euro Cuisine YM80 Yogurt Maker is our budget selection because it can create many varieties of yogurt in one batch, has a solid and durable build that is free of BPA, and has a built-in timer that alerts you when the yogurt is ready to eat.
- Quick Comparison: Top 12 Best Yogurt Makers
- 1. Instant Pot DUO60 7-in-1 Yogurt Maker
- 2. Euro Cuisine YM80 Yogurt Maker
- 3. Euro Cuisine GY50 Greek Yogurt Maker
- 4. Euro Cuisine YMX650 Yogurt Maker
- 5. VitaClay VS7600-2C 2-in-1 Yogurt Maker
- 6. Euro Cuisine YM100 Automatic Yogurt Maker
- 7. Dash Bulk Yogurt Maker Machine
- 8. MVPower Automatic Digital Yogurt Machine
- 9. Euro Cuisine Greek Yogurt Maker
- 10. Country Trading Co. Stainless Steel Yogurt Maker
- 11. Bear Yogurt Maker
- 12. TIBEK Yogurt Maker
- Things to consider before purchasing yogurt maker
- Why is my homemade yogurt not creamy?
- What is the best yogurt to make more yogurt?
- Are yoghurt makers worth it?
- What is the best way to make thick yogurt?
- What is the best milk for making yogurt?
- What happens if you use too much yogurt starter?
- Which yogurt is creamiest?
- Which yogurt is best for osteoporosis?
- Which yogurt is best for anti inflammatory?
- Which brand of yogurt is the thickest?
Quick Comparison: Top 12 Best Yogurt Makers
|Instant Pot DUO60 7-in-1 Yogurt Maker||11.80||6.00||13.38 x 12.2 x 12.48||A|
|Euro Cuisine YM80 Yogurt Maker||4.00||1.31||9.5 x 9.5 x 5.75||A|
|Euro Cuisine GY50 Greek Yogurt Maker||1.54||2.00||10 x 10 x 5.25||A|
|Euro Cuisine YMX650 Yogurt Maker||4.00||1.31||12 x 12 x 8||A|
|VitaClay VS7600-2C 2-in-1 Yogurt Maker||1.00||2.00||9.25 x 9 x 8.63 i||B|
|Euro Cuisine YM100 Automatic Yogurt Maker||4.00||1.31||9.5 x 9.5 x 6||A|
|Dash Bulk Yogurt Maker Machine||1.30||1.00||6.5 x 7.8 x 6.8||B|
|MVPower Automatic Digital Yogurt Machine||5.24||1.50||14.5 x 7.5 x 5.7||A|
|Euro Cuisine Greek Yogurt Maker||4.00||2.00||7.5 x 7.5 x 10.5||B|
|Country Trading Co. Stainless Steel Yogurt Maker||2.42||1.00||4.92 x 4.92 x 8.07||A|
|Bear Yogurt Maker||5.24||1.00||7.6 x 7.6 x 7.3||A|
|TIBEK Yogurt Maker||5.55||1.00||14.48 x 7.48 x 5.71||B|
1. Instant Pot DUO60 7-in-1 Yogurt Maker
- Performs the function of seven machines in one
- Built-in smart controls that may be accessed with a single touch
- It includes a recipe book, instructional videos, and lessons.
- Possesses both high- and low-pressure settings
- Three kinds of adjustable temperature are provided.
- Cooking pot made of stainless steel
- The exterior is comprised of food-grade stainless steel and is fingerprint-resistant.
This is a multi-functional and flexible yogurt maker, as the name implies. You can do a lot more with this machine than simply make yogurt. You may use it as a pressure cooker, rice cooker, slow cooker, or steamer by adjusting the settings. It may also be used to sautee meals or to keep food warm. You may make enough servings for four to six people in one batch. As a result, it is ideal for family eating.
When compared to normal cooking, this environmentally friendly product saves 70% of the energy. It will also cut cooking time by 2-6 times. It is UL and ULC certified in terms of safety precautions. It has 14 built-in smart programs. When you utilize this product, you will achieve uniformity in your cooking.
- Smart programming to maintain consistency
- Versatile and one-touch function
- It has 14 built-in smart functions
- Ideal for family usage
- UL and ULC certified
- Saves 70 percent energy
- Expedites the cooking process
- Made of long lasting materials
- Too many features might be difficult to grasp for novice users.
2. Euro Cuisine YM80 Yogurt Maker
- Contains seven separate containers
- Possess on/off switch along with indicator light
- Possess timer at the corner
- Comes with three-year warranty
- BPA free products
- Dishwasher safe materials
- The task takes roughly 6-10 hours to complete.
Euro Cuisine YM80 Yogurt Maker is one of our top picks for making a range of flavored yogurts at once. It includes seven containers, each with a capacity of 6oz. This implies you can make at least seven distinct yogurt tastes in a single batch. Consider how much time this will save you!
We appreciated how the device includes an indication light to display whether or not it is operating. This assists in making your task simpler. To make things easier, there is a timer that will keep you updated on the progress. Depending on the texture you choose, you may make yogurt using either cooked or room temperature milk.
- Can make at least seven different flavors of yogurt at once.
- A timer and an indicator light assist in keeping track of progress.
- Time efficient
- Ideal for family usage
- Takes less kitchen counter space
- Easy to clean
- Easy to use
- Once the fermentation is complete, the switch must be manually turned off.
3. Euro Cuisine GY50 Greek Yogurt Maker
- Provides a capacity of 2 quarts
- BPA-free construction
- It comes with simple to follow instructions.
- Suitable for making Greek or cheese yogurt
- Recipes included
- Stackable design
- Produces a thick consistency
If you’re weary of purchasing store-bought yogurt that’s always too watery, consider the Euro Cuisine GY50 Greek Yogurt Maker. It may be used to improve the texture of store-bought as well as homemade yogurt. The huge capacity lets you to prepare a large quantity of yogurt in a single batch.
Simply pour the runny yogurt into the container, cover with a lid, and place it in the refrigerated for 3-18 hours. If you want a thicker texture, place it in the refrigerator for extended periods of time. The liquid drains through the bottom of the container, leaving the solid yogurt on top. The yogurt strainer makes it simple to remove the yogurt from the mold. Whey may be used to produce cheese, protein drinks, and fermented fruits.
- Components are easy to clean
- Strainer made of high-quality nylon
- Compact size makes for easy storage
- Weighs only 1.54 pounds
- Drains yogurt quickly
- The recipes are easy to follow
- It is not dishwasher-safe
4. Euro Cuisine YMX650 Yogurt Maker
- Possess seven jars each with a capacity of 6oz
- All seven jars come with date setting lids
- Possess LED display option for timer
- Automated shut off feature
- Can display fermentation progress over a period of 15 hours
- Materials are BPA free
- Comes with a three year warranty
Euro Cuisine YMX650 Automatic Digital Yogurt Maker is another excellent automated equipment on our list of the best yogurt makers. A lovely silver-colored appliance might be an excellent addition to your kitchen devices. We liked how this gadget makes storing simple. It has seven containers, each with a date setting lid.
You may also produce yogurt in all seven containers at once. Each container holds 6oz. We thought the LED display to be a unique feature in this gadget. It displays the time that has passed within the maximum of 15 hours. The equipment will shut off automatically after 15 hours. This implies that your job is finished after you’ve placed the yogurt in the machine’s jar and clicked the start button.
- Ease of operations
- Storage is easy and convenient
- Automated features for stop
- Timer is clear to understand
- Glass made containers
- Great design
- You may need to chill the yogurt after producing it in this machine.
5. VitaClay VS7600-2C 2-in-1 Yogurt Maker
- Provision for three types of temperature setting
- Designed to protect vital nutrients and enzymes
- Comes with a detachable clay insert
- It may be used to make Greek yogurt and yogurt cheese.
- It may be used as a slow cooker to make soups and other liquid foods.
The VitaClay VS7600-2C 2-in-1 Yogurt Maker will produce the best taste yogurt for you by conserving key nutrients, enzymes, and living culture. It comes with a clay insert, which distinguishes it from other yogurt maker containers. However, you do not need to be concerned about the safety of the clay insert; they are devoid of any dangerous chemicals.
This clay component, in reality, is simply removable. The product’s distinguishing characteristic is that it has three temperature settings (off, high, and low). It may be used to make both Greek yogurt and yogurt cheese.
- Suitable for making 2 quarts of yogurt at one-go
- Versatile with multi-functional features
- Serves both as a yogurt maker and slow cooker
- Free of harmful chemicals
- Clay insert helps to sustain natural flavors
- Simple to operate
- Takes more time compared to other yogurt makers
6. Euro Cuisine YM100 Automatic Yogurt Maker
- Automatic shutdown after 15 hours of processing
- Each of the seven containers has a capacity of 6oz.
- The materials are BPA free
- Comes with three-year warranty
- All removal parts are dishwasher safe
- Jars possess strong lids for easy storage
- The progress may be noticed by looking at the stopwatch in the corner.
We cannot think of a better yogurt maker than the Euro Cuisine YM100 Automatic Yogurt Maker for someone who is highly finicky about the taste and texture of their yogurt. You may control the quantity of sweetness, the sort of ingredients, and the tastes of your yogurt with this product.
The product’s finest feature is its auto-shut function. This indicates that after 15 hours, the procedure will be automatically terminated. This is a useful feature since you can just switch on the product and go to sleep or work without having to worry about turning it off. The product comes in a set of seven 6oz containers. This means you can make seven different tastes all at once.
- Can be used at any time of the day
- Automated shut-off feature
- Ideal for creating multiple serves at one-go
- Ideal for creating multiple flavors at one-go
- Provision to show progress of the process
- Durable and sturdy
- It takes up a lot of kitchen counter space.
7. Dash Bulk Yogurt Maker Machine
- Able to make 2 quarts of yogurt at one-go
- It has an LCD display and the ability to program a timer.
- Possess hidden chord storage
- Comes with customized recipe books
- Possess one-year warranty
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe
Dash Greek Yogurt Maker is one of the most attractive yogurt makers on the market. You can produce two quarts of yogurt in a single batch. However, you can only manufacture one taste at a time. This product may be ideal if you want to create a big amount of yogurt in a single batch.
We liked the LCD display, which included a personalized timer. Because the product includes concealed cord storage, plugs and other materials will not detract from its appearance. We have some wonderful news for all you beginner chefs out there. The offer includes a personalized recipe book to assist you in making your favorite yogurts at home. In reality, the recipe books are updated on a regular basis with the addition of new dishes.
- Able to produce large quantity at one go
- Recipe guide to facilitate new users
- Exclusive design
- Ease of operations
- Cleaning of removable parts is easy
- Provides a great texture
- Suitable for creating only Greek yogurt
8. MVPower Automatic Digital Yogurt Machine
- Provides a total capacity of 48oz
- Corresponds with the rules of EU ROHS and FDA
- Utilizes energy efficiently
- Allows you to set the time and the temperature
- Allows for a 48-hour fermenting process
- The lids do not contain any BPA
Whether you’re cooking a yogurt bowl, a yogurt cake, or a yogurt parfait, the appropriate yogurt texture can help elevate your dish. The MVPower Automatic Digital Yogurt Machine has 8 glass jars, each with a 6oz capacity. With this item, you may simply manufacture your favorite yogurt, sour cream, and other foods.
The frame of this yogurt maker is well-designed, allowing for consistent heating. It is outfitted with PTC technology to keep a steady temperature for an extended period of time. If you wish to conserve energy, you may utilize the low-power mode, which consumes just 25W. You may set the timer for up to 48 hours to develop healthy bacteria in the yogurt, such as Lactobacillus.
- It turns off automatically when the timer runs out.
- Easy to operate
- Has an energy-saving mode
- LED screen for a bright, clear display
- Can make yogurt from scratch
- Distributes heat evenly
- It does not come with comprehensive instructions.
9. Euro Cuisine Greek Yogurt Maker
- The glass jar has a capacity of 2 quarts
- Constructed using BPA-free materials
- Comes with a stainless steel thermometer
- Works well with all types of milk
- Can be used to make Greek yogurt
- Bright red exterior
- Possess timer at the corner
- Can be used for a long period of time
If you want your homemade yogurt to have the creamy, rich texture that the store-bought ones usually have, you might want to get the Euro Cuisine Greek Yogurt Maker. It thickens and smoothes your homemade yogurt, making it ideal for pairing with pancakes, cereal, fruits, nuts, and a variety of other foods.
It includes a thermometer that properly reads the temperature. When preparing yogurt on the stovetop, you may use it to check the temperature. Allow the yogurt to cool to between 108 and 112 degrees Fahrenheit before putting it into the glass container. Before putting the container in the fridge, be sure to shut both lids. The yogurt should be set in 6-8 hours. If you want an incredibly thick texture, keep it for longer.
- Comes with a cotton bag for making Greek yogurt
- Makes a generous amount of yogurt
- Can be used to make cheese
- Durable construction
- Works with soy milk
- Weighs only 4 pounds
- It is quite bulky and might be difficult to store
10. Country Trading Co. Stainless Steel Yogurt Maker
- A dairy and plant-based yogurt maker that is operated by hand.
- Made from food grade stainless steel and glass
- Makes a quart of yogurt
- It includes a full instruction manual as well as recipes.
If you don’t want another appliance taking up room on your counter, this yogurt maker could be the one for you! The Country Trading Co. yogurt flask is a non-electric yogurt maker made of food grade stainless steel and glass that may be used to produce dairy or plant-based yogurt.
With the ability to create half a quart or one quart of yogurt in each batch, this is simple to store when not in use. You don’t have to worry about the safety of your yogurt since it’s free of plastics. To get you started, this yogurt maker comes with a 42-page guide on how to produce a variety of yogurts such as Greek, almond, coconut, and more.
- Easy to use
- No electricity required
- Easy to store away
- Includes recipes and instruction book
- Plastic free
- You will need a thermometer to check temperatures since this is non-electric.
11. Bear Yogurt Maker
- Comes with two glass containers
- BPA-free lids
- Sturdy and durable construction
- Built-in timer
- Allows for easy and simple operations
- Includes a strainer component
In only 8 hours, the Bear Yogurt Maker can produce a dish of creamy, thick yogurt. This yogurt machine may also be used to create cheese, Greek yogurt, and even fruit wine. The LED display and touch control make operation simple. It also comes with a full handbook that explains how to operate this yogurt maker.
The inside pot has a capacity of 1 quart and is composed of 304 stainless steel, which evenly distributes heat throughout the yogurt maker. Because you’ll be given two inner pots, you’ll be able to create a total of two quarts of yogurt in only two batches. You may strain the yogurt to get a more mellow and thick consistency. The timer may be adjusted for up to 48 hours, and the yogurt maker will switch off automatically when the period expires.
- Two containers for making two different flavors
- Simple operating system
- The containers are constructed of BPA-free, food-grade glass.
- Automatic shutdown feature
- Compact size makes for easy storage
- Provides 4 cooking functions
- Allows for 360 heat conduction
- You will not be able to adjust the temperature
12. TIBEK Yogurt Maker
- Offers a low-power mode
- Contains 8 separate containers
- Equipped with PTC for constant temperature
- Brushed stainless steel construction
- Offers a 2-year warranty
- Automatic shutdown feature
- Can set the timer for up to 48 hours
The TIBEK Yogurt Maker enables you to manufacture several types of yogurt at home. It comes with eight glass containers, each with a capacity of 6oz. You will be able to regulate the temperature between 20C and 55C to get the appropriate uniformity. The yogurt maker includes a homogeneous heating mechanism and several safety measures.
It is composed of food-grade stainless steel, which makes it fairly durable and resistant to severe environments. The LED display screen and easy actions make it simple to operate this device. It offers a low-power mode that utilizes just 30W of electricity, allowing you to conserve energy during lengthy fermentation procedures. You do not have to manually switch off the yogurt maker. When the timer runs out, the yogurt maker automatically turns off.
- You do not have to monitor it at all times
- – imagesThe + button allows you to simply modify the temperature.
- Temperature remains constant
- The glass jars are dishwasher-safe
- Can be made using almond or coconut milk
- The lids close tightly
- The directions are rather tough to read and comprehend.
Things to consider before purchasing yogurt maker
It is essential that the yogurt maker has a timer. The timer is sometimes set to a certain limit. Check the limit in relation to your yogurt-making requirements. Some products, for example, cut off fermentation automatically after 12 hours. As a result, you should check this option depending on your yogurt-making needs. It is preferable to have LED displays on the yogurt maker to indicate the timing for highly precise recipes.
Auto shut-off feature
This is a critical prerequisite, particularly if you are a busy person. Everyone makes the mistake of forgetting to turn off the light after fermentation is complete. It is usually best to use a yogurt maker that automatically stops fermenting after a certain amount of time. In such situation, you don’t need to keep an eye on the timer.
If you consume yogurt on a regular basis, you should consider purchasing a high capacity yogurt maker. With a capacity of 2-6 quarts, you may prepare enough for a family of 4-6 people. If you want to produce many kinds of yogurt at once, acquire a yogurt maker with separate jars or containers. Separate jars or containers may be preferable for meal planning and preparation.
There are both general and specialty yogurt producers. You may manufacture a range of yogurts with poor texture and thickness with basic yogurt machines. You may produce one or two varieties of yogurt using specialist yogurt machines that have exceptional texture and quality. As a result, you must choose your option depending on your preferences.
Temperature control methods
You will be able to manufacture several varieties of yogurt if your yogurt maker allows you to vary the temperature. By reducing or increasing the temperature, you may modify the thickness and consistency of the yogurt.
Consider the quantity of jars that arrive with the goods as well as their volume. The jars’ substance is also essential. Although glass containers assist to preserve the yogurt, plastic containers are simpler to clean. Prioritize the features you need and then make your decision.
Ease Of Cleaning
If you dislike cleaning the dishes, consider purchasing a dishwasher-safe yogurt machine. A yogurt maker that is simple to clean by hand will save you a significant amount of time and work. Always clean the jars and containers with warm, soapy water.
What type of milk should I use for making yogurt?
For thick, creamy yogurt, most people use cow milk or sheep milk. If you want yogurt with a thin thickness, consider using goat milk. If you don’t want to use dairy products, coconut milk, soy milk, or almond milk would suffice.
How long can I leave the yogurt in the fridge?
The yogurt may be stored in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. You should keep the temperature below 40 degrees Fahrenheit. If it begins to smell strange or becomes moldy, you should probably toss it out.
What to do if the yogurt has not set?
If your yogurt hasn’t set, put it in the refrigerator for a few hours. This will aid in the creation of a hard texture.
What should I do if I do not have a yogurt starter?
You may use store-bought yogurt or yogurt you produced at home a few days ago. You just need a few teaspoons of it since too much of it would make the yogurt watery.
Preservatives, artificial flavors, and sugar are often added to store-bought yogurts. Furthermore, they are rather pricey, particularly the Greek yogurts. With a yogurt maker, you can produce thick, creamy yogurt at home while saving a lot of money. You may personalize the yogurt by selecting the kind of milk and the ingredients. The greatest yogurt makers will enable you to create professional-quality yogurt at home.
Why is my homemade yogurt not creamy?
A. Overculturing (too long or too hot) may cause the yogurt to curdle or become lumpy before it completely separates. Simply whisk it to get a smooth consistency. (If desired, strain or stir in part of the whey.)
What is the best yogurt to make more yogurt?
A half gallon of milk and roughly a half cup of yogurt are all you need to create homemade yogurt. Whole or 2% milk produces the richest, creamiest yogurt, although skim milk may also be used. Greek or ordinary yogurt is OK for the yogurt, but avoid any flavorings; stick to plain, unflavored yogurts.
Are yoghurt makers worth it?
Making your own yogurt is far less expensive than purchasing yogurt from a shop. Homemade yogurt costs 60 to 80 percent less depending on the milk you purchase and the kind of yogurt you choose. Because one litre of milk yields a 750-g container of yogurt (plus some), the savings are simple to calculate.
What is the best way to make thick yogurt?
Boost the Fat Content
Because the fat in yogurt contributes to its thickness, using whole milk yields thicker yogurt than skim milk. To boost the fat content, add cream to the milk or use it in lieu of milk.
What is the best milk for making yogurt?
Pasteurized milk is an excellent option for creating homemade yogurt. For 4 seconds, UHT or ultra-pasteurized milk is heated to 284oF. Ultra-pasteurized milk is sterilized milk that has a shelf life of many months and does not need refrigeration.
What happens if you use too much yogurt starter?
If you use too much starting culture, the bacteria will get overcrowded and run out of food (lactose) before the yogurt sets. Too much starter might result in a sour flavor rather than the desirable tart flavor.
Which yogurt is creamiest?
Greek yogurt is thicker and creamier than conventional yogurt, and it is often richer in protein and lower in sugar.
Which yogurt is best for osteoporosis?
4 cup) has 263-275mg of calcium, whereas Greek yogurt has 180-212mg.Yogurt in its purest form
Regular yogurt has almost twice as much calcium as milk. 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
Which yogurt is best for anti inflammatory?
Another research, published in Nutrients, found that yogurt intake was related with decreased levels of inflammatory markers. The study authors conclude that yogurt “may be an important part of a healthy diet, designed to mitigate systemic inflammation.” Cohen suggests plain Greek yogurt because it has more protein than other…
Which brand of yogurt is the thickest?
SKYR, ALSO KNOWN AS ICELANDIC YOGURT
Icelandic yogurt has the thickest consistency and is ideal for sinking your teeth into. It was historically prepared with skim milk, but currently comes in 0, 2, and 4 (whole) percent variations.