Honey mustard, as the name suggests, is a combination of honey and mustard, with a one-to-one ratio of the two components. It is a tangy yet sweet sauce with a lot of creaminess, making it a favorite condiment among people all over the globe. Nevertheless, with so many alternatives on the market today, finding the finest honey mustard brand to fit your requirements and preferences may be difficult.
Today, we’ll look at the greatest honey mustard varieties for all of your culinary requirements. Look at what goes best with a plain ham sandwich, what goes well with turkey or chicken, and some of the most unusual variations of this wonderful condiment. After you’ve finished all ten, you should have a solid notion of which brand is ideal for you and your cuisine.
Dietz & Watson’s cranberry honey mustard is our favorite because it provides an additional layer of flavor to your condiment and works great in a variety of dishes, particularly turkey sandwiches and salad dressings.
With its all-natural honey, compatibility for a number of diets, and easy-to-use packaging that avoids a mess, Billy Bee Original Honey Mustard stands out as our affordable selection.
- Top 10 Greatest Honey Mustard Brands in a Nutshell
- 1. Dietz & Watson Deli Compliments Cranberry
- 2. Billy Bee Original Honey Mustard
- 3. Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- 4. Beaver Sweet Honey Mustard
- 5. Terrapin Ridge Farms Pecan Honey Mustard
- 6. Inglehoffer Honey Mustard
- 7. French’s Honey Mustard
- 8. Heinz Honey Mustard Dressing
- 9. French’s Squeeze Mustard Variety Pack
- 10. Sir Kensington’s Honey Mustard
- Things to Look for While Buying Honey Mustard
- Which mustard is best for sandwiches?
- What brand of honey mustard does arbys use?
- What kind of honey mustard does Applebee’s use?
- What brand of honey mustard does Dairy Queen use?
- What is the number 1 salad dressing?
- Which mustard brand is best?
- What is the number 1 mustard?
- Which brand has best mustard sauce?
- What kind of honey mustard does McDonald’s use?
Top 10 Greatest Honey Mustard Brands in a Nutshell
|Dietz & Watson Deli Compliments Cranberry Honey Mustard||A|
|Billy Bee Original Honey Mustard||A-|
|Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce||A|
|Beaver Sweet Honey Mustard||B+|
|Terrapin Ridge Farms Pecan Honey Mustard||A|
|Inglehoffer Honey Mustard||A-|
|French’s Honey Mustard||B+|
|Heinz Honey Mustard Dressing||A-|
|French’s Squeeze Mustard Variety Pack||A-|
|Sir Kensington’s Honey Mustard||A|
1. Dietz & Watson Deli Compliments Cranberry
- Provides an extra-special combination of honey, mustard seed, and cranberries.
- Great for spicing up foods like turkey and chicken sandwiches.
- It has no fat, no cholesterol, very little sodium, and very few calories.
- Has a mustardy taste with honey and cranberry overtones for zest and sweetness.
The first honey mustard on our list is unique in that, in addition to the conventional honey and mustard components, it also includes a dash of cranberries for added tanginess. With this added flavor, it may taste better than regular honey mustard over turkey sandwiches or as a glaze for ham. It takes the sweetness of honey mustard and adds a sourness that works wonderfully in a variety of cuisines.
This cherry honey mustard comes in two 11-ounce bottles. This will be more than enough for most families to last many weeks, if not months. This honey mustard contains sugar, vinegar, honey, mustard seed, cranberries, water, and a variety of spices and herbs.
This might be the greatest honey mustard brand for someone looking for a little extra zest and tanginess in their dishes.
- This item comes in a two-pack.
- Sweet and tangy flavor
- Adaptable taste for a variety of cuisines
- It may be used as a glaze on ham.
- Some folks may find it excessively sour.
- Product caps may not always shut firmly.
2. Billy Bee Original Honey Mustard
- Provides a fast and easy method to flavor foods like chicken or to use as a dipping sauce.
- It comes in a squeezy bottle with a design that helps to avoid spills and mishaps.
- Is kosher and prepared with pure honey.
- It comes from a company that has been producing honey and mustard since 1958.
Billy Bee Original Honey Mustard comes in a 12-ounce bottle with a distinctive squeezable shape to prevent spilling and mess. It is derived exclusively from Canadian beekeepers and comes from a well-known honey company that has been operating since the 1950s. It may be used to give a bit more sweetness and flavor to a range of foods, such as baked chicken or dipping sauces.
Since it includes extremely little salt, carbs, and sugar, this is one of the healthiest honey mustards on the market. It also has just 15 calories per serving, making it an excellent choice for dieters. It’s basically water, sugar, dextrose, mustard seed, honey, and vinegar, but it also has artificial colorings and a few other spices to keep things interesting.
This honey mustard comes from a well-established firm that understands what they’re doing as one of the top honey makers. It’s an alternative worth investigating for your condiment requirements.
- Low in sodium
- Low carbohydrate
- Low in sugar
- Calories are limited.
- For some, there may be too much liquid.
- Artificial colorings are used.
3. Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- It was created as a dipping sauce that may be used in a variety of cuisines, including grilled street corn.
- Produced by a well-known business recognized for producing high-quality goods
- It has a low saturated fat content, a low carbohydrate content, and a low sugar content.
- Rather of dominating your foods with powerful tastes, it complements them.
Sweet Baby Rays Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce, from a well-known brand, is a condiment with a lot going for it. Although honey mustard may conjure up images of sandwiches and chicken nuggets, this recipe goes above and beyond. It may be used to flavor anything from hot dogs and pork tenderloin to street corn and more.
This honey mustard has more calories than other versions, but it also contains extremely little saturated fat, sugar, and carbohydrates. Soybean oil, distilled vinegar, sugar, water, Dijon mustard, and honey are the main ingredients. It also includes a variety of flavors, preservatives, and colorings to provide a colorful hue.
Sweet Baby Rays’ honey mustard is a popular option for a range of cuisines, from main courses to sides and dipping sauces. If you’re seeking for a multipurpose item to add to your pantry, this may be it.
- Gluten-free preparation
- Saturated fat is scarce.
- Low sugar content
- Low-carbohydrate alternative
- When compared to other brands, it is high in calories.
- It has more sodium than some other alternatives.
4. Beaver Sweet Honey Mustard
- Perfect for dipping, sprinkling on sandwiches, using as a salad dressing base, or making marinades.
- To avoid spills, it is packed in a squeezable bottle.
- Vegetarian, low-calorie, and gluten-free, it meets a variety of dietary requirements.
- There are no preservatives, trans fats, or cholesterol in this product.
If you want a little heat to go with the sweetness and zing of honey mustard, this Beaver Brand product could be your new favorite. It may be used to make hot dogs, chicken nuggets, sandwiches, burgers, and salad dressings, among other things. It also comes in an ergonomically constructed squeeze bottle, so even if the kids get a hold of it, it won’t cause a mess.
This honey mustard is produced with fresh ingredients, so you can be even more certain that it will provide the taste and texture you want to your food. It’s also healthful and suitable for a variety of dietary requirements, since it’s low in calories, gluten-free, and vegetarian. It is also devoid of harmful substances such as cholesterol, trans fats, and preservatives, allowing for fresh, healthful tastes to show through in every mouthful.
Youngsters may not appreciate this mustard since it is spicy, but for those who prefer a little of a bite, this is one of the greatest honey mustards you will find. It even comes in a pack of six, allowing you to enjoy it for months.
- One or six package
- Bottle that is simple to use
- Most diets will benefit from it.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Hotter than most mustards
- Some may find it overbearing.
5. Terrapin Ridge Farms Pecan Honey Mustard
- Excellent honey mustard in an all-natural composition with a pecan flavoring.
- Intended for usage in a variety of meals, including glazing meats and vegetables and dipping cheese.
- It has a low fat content, no saturated fat, no cholesterol, and a low carbohydrate content.
- Instead of additives and preservatives, it is mostly made up of honey mustard and pecan meal.
Have you ever wished to experience a genuinely unique honey mustard? This Terrapin Ridge Farms Pecan Honey Mustard is certain to deliver. Another unusual feature of this honey mustard is that it comes in a glass jar, making it an ideal present for someone who can never have enough condiments in their pantry.
Each jar holds 10.5 fluid ounces and may be ordered in quantities of one, three, or six. This honey mustard’s pecan taste complements sweet potatoes, turkey breast, squash, and pork tenderloin. It’s also healthful, vegan-friendly, and gluten-free, so it may accommodate a variety of dietary needs.
There are few options for distinctive honey mustard that can compete with Terrapin Ridge Farms. It may be even better than regular mustards for folks who prefer nutty tastes.
- A distinct sweet and nutty taste
- It’s an excellent present.
- Gluten-free item
- Light but full of flavor
- This product contains tree nuts.
- Glass may readily break.
6. Inglehoffer Honey Mustard
- Available in a single jar of different sizes or in a pack of six for bulk consumers.
- Low-calorie mustard that is gluten-free, kosher, and vegetarian
- There are no preservatives, trans fats, cholesterol, or other toxic fillers in this product.
- It comes with a travel-friendly, ergonomic squeeze bottle that is suited for people of all ages.
Inglehoffer’s honey mustard comes in a set of six 10.25-ounce bottles, each with an ergonomic squeeze tip to avoid spillage. It has a sweet flavor that goes well with hamburgers, sandwiches, salads, and other foods. This mustard has also won a gold medal in the Napa Valley global mustard championships, which may explain why it is so popular.
This is one of the healthiest honey mustards available, and it is designed to fit a variety of dietary requirements. It is vegetarian, gluten-free, and low in calories. It also has no trans fats, preservatives, or cholesterol. Water, sugar, honey, wheat flour, and mustard seed are the major components, and it is flavored with a variety of spices.
- Suitable for a variety of diets
- Easy to digest
- Flip cap with squeezable seal
- There are no preservatives.
- Most honey mustards are not as sweet as this one.
- Bottles are easily broken.
7. French’s Honey Mustard
- For maximum flavor and texture, top-quality mustard seeds and genuine honey were used.
- Is a gluten-free, kosher mustard that includes no high-fructose corn syrup.
- Sweet mustard goes well with salads, dipping sauces, sandwiches, burgers, and other dishes.
- Made in the United States of America
For decades, Frenchs has been regarded as the greatest mustard in America, and their honey mustard version is no exception. It’s a sweet and tangy mustard created with premium mustard seeds, genuine honey, distilled vinegar, water, sugar, and a variety of spices. It comes in a squeezable container to avoid spillage and mess.
In terms of health advantages, this honey mustard is ideal for various diets since it is certified kosher and gluten-free. It’s devoid of high-fructose corn syrup, but it does include some sugar, although in little quantities that won’t add up to much if you stick to the serving advice. This delightful honey mustard may be used for a variety of purposes, such as a dipping sauce, salad dressing, or on burgers and sandwiches.
- Kosher certification
- There is no high-fructose corn syrup.
- Premium mustard seeds
- Honest honey
- Some people may find it overly sweet.
- Some brands have more salt than others.
8. Heinz Honey Mustard Dressing
- It comes in a huge box with 200 honey mustard dressing packets.
- Since the product is very portable, you may enjoy it while on the road.
- Available in bulk for cost savings and in a handy container.
- There is no fat, no cholesterol, and just a little amount of sugar.
The main feature that distinguishes Heinz Honey Mustard Dressing from the competition is that it comes in compact single-serve packets, similar to what you would anticipate when you pull through the drive-through at a fast food establishment. You get 200 packets that are lightweight and portable. Individuals watching their calorie intake will find this alternative simpler to manage since the mustard comes in single serving-sized packets.
Heinz is a well-known condiment brand, and its honey mustard is made with high-quality components such as mustard, distilled white vinegar, honey, molasses, and a variety of spices and herbs. This honey mustard, on the other hand, contains high-fructose corn syrup and certain preservatives to maintain its shelf life. It does not, however, contain any fat or cholesterol and is a low-sodium food with just 15 calories per packet.
If you want a condiment that you can carry with you or store for later use, this Heinz selection is likely one of the finest you will find. It may, however, be less suitable for larger families or those wishing to make substantial dishes with your honey mustard.
- It is packaged in little serving-size packages.
- Simple portion control
- There are a total of 200 bundles.
- Simple to transport
- Tiny packets may not be suitable for household usage.
- For others, the bulk size may be too much.
9. French’s Squeeze Mustard Variety Pack
- Honey mustard, Dijon mustard, and spicy brown mustard in a variety pack
- A nutritious option that has no artificial flavors, colors, colorants, or high-fructose corn syrup.
- All of our mustards are kosher, gluten-free, and non-GMO project confirmed.
- Excellent choices for grilled meats, deli sandwiches, tailgating, or at-home grilling.
When you get Frenchs Squeeze Mustard Variety Pack, you receive the original honey mustard you like, as well as the two other most popular mustards on the market: Dijon and spicy brown. The honey mustard is made with genuine honey and high-quality mustard seeds to provide a smooth condiment for sandwiches, dipping nuggets, and preparing salad dressings. The spicy brown is ideal for burgers and sandwiches, while the Dijon adds a unique taste to a variety of foods.
You’ll be pleased to learn that there are no colorants, dyes, artificial flavors, or high-fructose corn syrup in this variety pack. This choice is also suitable for a wide range of dietary requirements, since all three mustards are kosher, non-GMO project verified, and gluten-free. There is something for everyone in this assortment, so you can be sure that everyone is delighted during a friends or family event.
Want to experience a range of mustards without having to go out and buy many different brands? This bundle offer from Frenchs includes the three most popular mustards from across the globe.
- Kosher certification
- Non-GMO project certification
- There are no artificial flavors.
- Mustards that are gluten-free
- Contains mustard varieties that some people may not need.
- It has higher salt than some honey mustard brands.
10. Sir Kensington’s Honey Mustard
- High-quality, non-GMO ingredients, including organic fair trade honey
- Since it is kosher, paleo-friendly, and gluten-free, this product is suitable for most diets.
- There are no preservatives, artificial chemicals, or artificial colors in honey mustard.
- Water, mustard seed, distilled vinegar, and spices are the only components used.
Sir Kensington provides a variety of kosher, non-GMO project verified, gluten-free, and paleo-friendly condiments. For a better flavor and texture, this honey mustard contains high-quality ingredients such as fair-trade organic honey and grade A mustard seeds. Sir Kensingtons is also free of filler chemicals like preservatives and colorings, instead relying on natural components like spices, mustard seed, organic cane sugar, and vinegar.
This is a popular honey mustard alternative for individuals on low-carb diets, and it may also be a suitable option for you if you’re trying to lose weight. It offers a realistic flavour without depending on a lot of sugar or other potentially hazardous components. If you decide to go with this brand, keep in mind that it is a little zestier than sweet.
- Mustard seeds of the highest quality
- There are no preservatives.
- Reduced calorie, fat-free, and sugar-free
- Non-GMO project confirmed
- Some people may find it overly sweet.
- Taste may be underestimated at times.
Things to Look for While Buying Honey Mustard
As previously said, the term honey mustard tells you all you need to know about its two main ingredients: honey and mustard. Although additional ingredients are sometimes added to the mustard and honey combination, it is not real honey mustard if these two components are not present. This mustard is often used as a dip for meals such as chicken strips, but it may also be used on sandwiches.
Although the honey lends this mustard a hint of sweetness, it also has a tanginess that offers your foods a distinct bite not found in other condiments. There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing honey mustard to guarantee you get the best selection for you.
All You Need to Know About Mustard
Even though you usually use plain yellow mustard in your sandwiches and meals, there are situations when another mustard variant would work better. In actuality, there are hundreds of various mustards on the market, each offering something somewhat different. We wanted to clarify what your choices are and how you may best utilize them.
Depending of the kind of mustard, it will be created by grinding up mustard seeds and combining them with a liquid. This is the procedure that allows the oils and enzymes in the mustard seed to be released, resulting in a delicious taste.
Mixing a low-acid liquid, such as water, with the mustard seed can produce hotter mustard, but it will lose its strength more rapidly. High-acid liquids, on the other hand, such as vinegar, keep the heat down while ensuring the pungency lasts longer.
Mustard seeds are available in a variety of colors, including black, brown, and yellow. Yellow mustard seeds are the most frequent and also have the mildest taste. Black and brown seeds have stronger taste and may be combined with yellow seeds to make particular mustard kinds.
The following are the most traditional mustard varieties:
- Yellow A mild mustard with a bright yellow hue that is popular in the United States. This mustard is common in most homes and is sometimes referred to simply as mustard.
- Dijon This is a traditional French mustard that has been made since the 1850s. Today’s version is made with white wine and has the consistency of yellow mustard, but with a stronger taste.
- Brown with a Fiery Kick Brown mustard seeds are rougher in texture than Dijon or yellow mustard seeds. It has a stronger flavor and more heat, making it popular in delis and hot dog carts.
There is also a number of mustards other than Dijon that are made with wine. White burgundy mustard, champagne mustard, and pinot noir mustard are a few examples. If you like Dijon mustard, these variants are a terrific way to try something similar but with a distinct flavor.
Coarse mustards, which have a coarse grind and a lot of texture and taste, are also popular in certain locations. Stone ground mustard, whole-grain whiskey mustard, creole mustard, whole-grain strong mustard, and whole-grain Dijon mustard are examples of mustards in this category. There are several spicy brown mustards in this group as well.
There are many foreign mustards with distinct flavors and textures, such as:
- Chinese A very hot mustard that is commonly used in egg rolls and other similar dishes.
- English A spicy mustard that is bright yellow in color but has a much sharper bite and heat.
- German Similar to Dijon but with additional heat and intended for pretzels.
Another category is sweet mustard, which includes honey mustard, brown sugar mustard, honey Dijon mustard, and other varieties. There are numerous varieties of mustard, with some having a strong maple taste and others being fairly hot. They all, however, have a good sharpness with a hint of sweetness that goes nicely on sandwiches.
These are the primary mustard categories, however there may be more possibilities available from time to time. For example, horseradish mustard and hotter mustards with habanero, Sriracha, and other ingredients. If you make your own mustard, you may add any other ingredients you like to build your own unique condiment to match with your favorite cuisine.
Honey Mustard Applications
Many people think of honey mustard as a condiment that can only be used in a few ways, such as as a sandwich condiment or a dipping sauce for fried dishes. If you’re willing to be a little creative, there are numerous different ways to utilize honey mustard. We wanted to offer a few of our favorite recipes that incorporate the finest honey mustard brands to brighten up foods you may not have considered.
Here are a few unusual ways to utilize honey mustard:
- As a marinade or spread for cooking pork or fowl
- As an extra ingredient on a cheese platter that enhances buttery, creamy cheeses
- Spread over salmon filets cooked in the oven under the broiler.
- Before roasting, toss with sweet potatoes, carrots, and parsnips.
- As a dip for snacks such as pretzels, popcorn, and dried fruit
- Dip chicken nuggets or tenders in mayonnaise or Greek yogurt.
- To increase emulsification and sweetness in vinaigrette
This is a versatile condiment that can be used in a variety of dishes, so don’t be afraid to explore and discover your favorite uses for it. The combination of honey, mustard, and toasty spices complements a wide range of foods. Its high sugar content will intensify the tastes of your food and allow for caramelization, providing you even more alternatives.
Honey Mustard: How to Make and Preserve It
As you can see above, honey mustard is available from a variety of brands. It may, however, be made in your own kitchen if you choose to do it yourself. We’ll look at one recipe for honey mustard and then how to preserve it to keep it in excellent shape for as long as possible.
You’ll need the following ingredients to make your own creamy, sweet, and tangy honey mustard:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- three tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt8
- 8 tablespoons garlic powder 1
- 8 paprika teaspoon 1
- season with pepper to taste
Even if you aren’t much of a chef, this is a simple dish that you can make in no time. All you have to do is put all of the above ingredients in a bowl and whisk them together until the mixture is smooth.
That’s all there is to it! You’ve just prepared your own homemade honey mustard in a matter of minutes. It may be consumed right away or stored in the fridge for later use.
A two-tablespoon dose of this honey mustard has around 170 calories, 10 grams of carbs, and less than a gram of protein. This honey mustard also contains around 15 grams of fat, 282 milligrams of sodium, and a trace of dietary fiber.
If you create your own honey mustard, it must be kept in the refrigerator. It will not survive as long as store-bought honey mustard and should be consumed within four or five days. But, you may always change the ingredients you use to ensure that the quantity you have is used up within that time frame.
Honey mustard is a popular condiment that may be used in a variety of ways and is a home staple as a dipping sauce or sandwich component. Its two main components are, as you would think, honey and mustard, but it may also incorporate a variety of spices and other additives to suit your preferences and meals.
Now that you’ve learned all there is to know about honey mustard, you should be able to choose the finest honey mustard brand for your own kitchen. Don’t be hesitant to experiment with several alternatives to determine which one you like; you could surprise yourself!
Mustard (condiment)#Honey mustardwikien.wikipedia.orghttps:
A Mustard Buying Guide For Every Kind Of Mustard
Which mustard is best for sandwiches?
With good reason, spicy brown is also known as deli mustard. This mustard is designed to stand up to strong flavors like pastrami, roast beef, and sausages, making it an excellent option for hearty sandwiches.
What brand of honey mustard does arbys use?
8 Pack Arby’s Honey Dijon Mustard Sauce 1oz Packets Dip Dipping Condiment.
What kind of honey mustard does Applebee’s use?
Applebee’s® Dijon Honey Mustard is available for dine-in, takeout, or delivery.
What brand of honey mustard does Dairy Queen use?
*Percent Daily Values are calculated on a 2,000 calorie diet.
What is the number 1 salad dressing?
The Most Popular Salad Dressing
Ranch is a popular dipping sauce for veggies, chips, French fries, chicken wings, onion rings, chicken fingers, pizza, and almost anything else tasty. This creamy dressing has captured the hearts of Americans.
Which mustard brand is best?
1. Mishry Premium Choice – French’s Traditional Yellow Mustard
French’s mustard sauce is a popular among Americans! …
Our experience with French’s Traditional Yellow Mustard was excellent, which is why it is our Premium Choice.
Soon to sample!
What is the number 1 mustard?
According to Foods Guy, yellow mustard is creamier than French Dijon and reigns dominant in the United States; after all, it’s often referred to as “American yellow mustard.” Its mild taste (the mildest of all mustards, according to Spoon University) is ideal for sandwiches and hot dogs.
Which brand has best mustard sauce?
Take a look at how the competitors stacked up.
Yellow mustard from Heinz.
French’s Traditional Yellow Mustard. Plochman’s Mild Yellow Mustard. Gulden’s Strong Yellow Mustard. Mccormick. Annie’s Organic Yellow Mustard (Amazon). … Happy Belly Yellow Mustard on Amazon. 365 by Whole Foods Market is an Amazon brand. Yellow Mustard, organic. Whole Foods Market… September 8, 2022
What kind of honey mustard does McDonald’s use?
McDonald’s Honey Mustard Sauce is a dipping sauce that combines fiery dijon mustard with sweet honey overtones.