Microwaves are the best option for quickly heating food or preparing fast meals. These life-saving equipment make home cooking easier, despite the fact that they may be very bulky and large, which is where small microwaves come in. Compact microwaves are popular for being cost-effective since they use less energy, in addition to being lighter and smaller.
But, picking a small microwave with all of the key must-have features and choices will be challenging since the market will flood you with hundreds of possibilities. We have collected some of the finest small microwaves on the market to save you from confusion and agony, and we are certain that by the conclusion of our post, you will be persuaded to select the ideal one for your kitchen.
We chose the Toshiba EM131A5C-BS Microwave Oven as our top option not just for its elegant aesthetic but also for its superior performance. With a massive 1.2 cubic feet capacity and 1100 watts of power, this allows you to cook a broad range of items. This is an all-arounder with basic and sophisticated features including a pre-programmed sensor menu and mute option.
Our budget pick is none other than Amazon Basics Microwave, which is inexpensive, compact, and provides all of the features found in larger units. This is a fantastic value that comes with quick-cook voice preset technology and 10 different power settings. Moreover, the stylish design and all of the fundamental functionality make this a highly cost-effective addition to your kitchen.
- Top 10 Best Tiny Microwave Comparison
- Microwave Oven Toshiba EM131A5C-BS
- 2. Microwave from Amazon Basics
- 3. COMFEE EM720CPL-PM Microwave Oven Countertop
- 4th, the BLACK+DECKER EM720CB7 Digital Microwave Oven
- 5. Countertop Microwave Oven Commercial Chef CHM009
- Microwave Oven Farberware Classic FMO11AHTBSB
- Microwave Galanz GLCMKA07BER-07
- NN-SN67KS Panasonic Small Microwave Oven
- NN-SD372S Panasonic Countertop Microwave
- GE JES1072SHSS Countertop Microwave Oven No. 10
- Considerations Before Purchasing the Best Mini Microwave
- Is it safe to use a microwave oven?
- Microwave Oven Cooking Techniques
- Microwave Models
- What is the best small microwave to buy?
- What is the number 1 microwave?
- What are the 10 best microwave ovens?
- What are the best microwaves to purchase?
- What is the best wattage for a small microwave?
- What is the best microwave for old people?
- How do I know which microwave is best?
- How long should you keep a microwave before replacing it?
- What microwaves are made in the USA?
Top 10 Best Tiny Microwave Comparison
|Product Name||Capacity/cubic feet||Dimension||Weight||Grade|
|Toshiba EM131A5C-BS Microwave Oven||1.2||20.5 x 17.1 x 12.8||34.6 lbs||A+|
|Amazon Basics Microwave||0.7||17.3 x 10.1x 14.1||21.9 lbs||A+|
|COMFEE’ EM720CPL-PM Countertop Microwave Oven||0.7||17.3 x 13 x 10.2||20.3||A+|
|BLACK+DECKER EM720CB7 Digital Microwave Oven||0.7||17.3 x 13 x 10.2||22.5 lbs||B+|
|Commercial Chef CHM009 Countertop Microwave Oven||0.9||19 x 14.38 x 11||30 lbs||A|
|Farberware Classic FMO11AHTBSB Microwave Oven||1.1||20.2 x 16.93 x 12.03||34.6 lbs||A+|
|Galanz GLCMKA07BER-07 Microwave||0.7||17.81 x 13.75 x 10.31||25.9 lbs||B+|
|Panasonic NN-SN67KS Compact Microwave Oven||1.2||15.8 x 20.7 x 12.2||28.7 lbs||A|
|Panasonic NN-SD372S Countertop Microwave||0.8||14.81 x 19.2 x 11||20.9 lbs||A|
|GE JES1072SHSS Countertop Microwave Oven||0.7||17.31 x 12.75 x 10.18||25.7 lbs||B+|
Microwave Oven Toshiba EM131A5C-BS
Cook a broad range of foods. This stainless steel with a black finish product has a very sleek design that not only gives an exquisite mood but also helps to elevate the quality of your kitchen. The microwave has a capacity of 1.2 cubic feet and a glass turntable diameter of 12.4 inches, which is an excellent measurement for typical dishes. The microwave has a rated voltage of 120V (60 Hz) and a maximum power output of 1100 watts, which is sufficient to cook.
Moreover, the huge digital easy-to-read display enables you to easily observe the readings. The feature that we liked most about this was its pre-programmed sensor menu, which is ideal for cooking typical microwave items like pizzas, potatoes, and vegetables.
In addition, the open feature various fast and simple choices like as one-touch-start popcorn, two defrost settings, and one-pound auto defrost.
Another feature that we liked about this TOSHIBA model is the mute button. If the buzzer becomes too loud for you, you may turn it off. You simply need to long-press the 8 button for 3-5 seconds for it to turn off after a lengthy buzz.
This multifunctional machine provides up to a year of after-sales support, in addition to other wonderful features such as power-saving mode, clock, and kitchen timer. Likewise, before using the keypad, take sure to remove the protective film that was used to cover it before shipping.
- The high power output of 1100 watts is useful in lowering cooking time, making it time-efficient.
- Melt present that aids in the melting of soft foods like as butter and chocolate without scorching or overheating them. There is a softball team.
- heat a variety of meals The countertop oven has ten various power level settings to assist you in cooking.
- Since the microwave does not have a bulky rear, it takes up little space in your kitchen.
- The power output may not be as strong as that of its opponent.
- It weighs more than the other countertop microwaves on our list.
2. Microwave from Amazon Basics
Do you want Alexa to do your tasks? Because she can now! The Amazon Basics microwave includes a new echo device with quick-cook voice settings that enable you to ask Alexa to start microwaving.
Heat a variety of meals. Apart from this great and intriguing function, defrosting veggies and cooking popcorn is now a breeze. The conventional-looking microwave has a black shell and control panel and comes with 10 different power settings from which to cook.
While it is modest in size, it saves a lot of room in your kitchen because it only takes up a little amount of counter space. The microwave’s turntable diameter is 10 inches, making it suitable for most common plates. Together with all of these fantastic qualities, this one from Amazon Basics is most renowned for its intelligence.
- The microwave has a child lock, making it a secure option for families with young children.
- This provides the greatest value for money.
- The LED display is simple to see and includes a kitchen timer and a clock.
- It is an excellent choice for tiny apartments since it is both compact and lightweight.
- It boasts a black exterior with a sleek glossy finish, giving it a premium air.
- It is too large to fit on normal dinner plates.
- It barely has a power output of 700 watts, therefore you won’t be able to cook or heat a wide range of foods.
- The echo device is only available if purchased separately, since it is not included.
3. COMFEE EM720CPL-PM Microwave Oven Countertop
This COMFEE countertop microwave oven has a 0.7 cubic-foot capacity and a power output of 700 watts, which is sufficient for cooking or heating popular items at a reasonable cooking time. The microwave oven has 11 different power settings, allowing you to make a broad range of foods.
The beautiful black stainless steel microwave includes a plethora of diverse capabilities ranging from a kitchen timer to a child safety lock to an effortless auto-cook mode and many more.
Moreover, if the sound of the buzzer bothers you, you may always silence it using the specific mute option. Additionally, the one-touch rapid cook function with a 1-6 minute and +30 second timer and two defrost settings (one devoted to weight and another to time) not only makes it easy but also gives it a luxury appearance.
The feature that makes it our favorite is its energy-saving eco-mode, which is efficient in eliminating 50% standby power, making this one of the greenest alternatives available, and there is no better selection for you if you have a strong connection to the environment.
- The microwave has an eco-mode that saves electricity, making it a green option.
- It comes with a one-year limited guarantee, so you can buy with confidence.
- It has a bright, easy-to-read display and a control panel that does not obstruct operation.
- It has a 12.4-inch glass turntable that can accommodate most dinner plates.
- In comparison to other comparable goods, the 700-watt power output is inadequate.
- Since it is not powerful enough, the low power output may restrict your cooking possibilities.
4th, the BLACK+DECKER EM720CB7 Digital Microwave Oven
Of of the four microwave sizes offered by BLACK + DECKER, this model with a capacity of 0.7 cubic feet is the best choice for tiny apartments since it is compact while yet providing all of the main functions that you look for in a microwave oven. Dimensions are important.
With a power output of 700 watts and 10 power levels, this oven can prepare a variety of comfort foods for you. There are buttons pre-programmed for popcorn, potato, pizza beverage, and frozen veggies.
The microwave oven includes other common and outstanding features as well, ranging from a clock and kitchen timer to 30 seconds quick cooking to a child safety lock and many more. To provide simple access, the microwave has a push-button rather than a handle for opening the door. In addition to all of these fantastic features, the microwave has a detachable 10 glass turntable that makes cleaning easy.
- The device comes with a one-year limited guarantee, so you won’t have to seek for replacements anytime soon.
- It is ideal for compact flats since it takes up very little room.
- It has a bigger LED display and an easy-to-read control panel.
- It is one of the smallest microwave ovens available, hence it has a lesser internal capacity.
- Most conventional dinner plates will not fit inside due to the narrow space.
- The power output may be insufficient for some dishes.
5. Countertop Microwave Oven Commercial Chef CHM009
Commercial Chef gives you another of our favorites, a countertop microwave oven, which is ideal for reheating last night’s leftovers or for food preparation in general. The super-durable body, including the door, is composed of stainless steel, which contributes to the product’s durability. In addition to offering exceptional performance, the stainless steel build exudes a luxury atmosphere.
Moreover, you have the option of selecting from 10 various cooking power levels, allowing you to prepare a broad variety of items with this machine. It also has six one-touch cook menu buttons that are pre-programmed for cooking popcorn, potatoes, pizza, beverages, as well as defrosting and reheating.
The defrost function is specialized and includes a sensor for auto weight and speed, giving you a professional experience in the kitchen. This device quickly reached our list because to the push-button type door and kid safety lock.
- In terms of cooking time, the microwave is quite efficient.
- It is great for tiny places since it is compact yet has all of the functions of a bigger unit.
- The glass turntable can be cleaned in a dishwasher, making it low-maintenance and simple to clean.
- The doors may be opened to nearly 90 degrees, making it easier to place your food.
- We have found no significant drawbacks to this product.
Microwave Oven Farberware Classic FMO11AHTBSB
If you want a microwave that is both small and has a greater capacity, there is no better option than this one from Farberware, which has a capacity of 1.1 cubic feet. It is not only huge, but the sleek and contemporary appearance of the oven is another reason that makes it our favorite. Your kitchen will look better with a black stainless steel exterior.
Moreover, the 10 power levels allow you to experiment with a variety of recipes. Moreover, the countertop microwave assures your maximum convenience in terms of both performance and design.
This, like the previous model, has six auto-programmed cooking options for comfort meals including popcorn, potatoes, pizza, and frozen veggies. This relieves you of the guessing and allows you to do your task without difficulty. Also, the microwave has a pull handle rather than a push button.
- The microwave has a 1-6 minute touch number pad.
- It has a big, easy-to-read green LED display that illuminates the digital clock and emphasizes each cooking setting.
- It has a very trendy appearance that serves to boost the ambience of your kitchen.
- The microwave oven may be rather loud, which is a significant disadvantage of this device.
Microwave Galanz GLCMKA07BER-07
If you like the retro appearance and want to replicate it in your home, this microwave from Galanz can assist you. The round corners and huge oval window knobs are responsible for giving your kitchen a 50s feel. The microwave’s 0.7 cubic foot size and 700 watts make it adequate for most recipes. Customers will like the convenience of use provided by this model, which has a lighting pull lever and six power settings for cooking.
This machine may be used for quick defrosts, and the internal light allows you to monitor the state of your food without having to open the door constantly. It also has a child safety lock, which helps to prevent inadvertent entry by youngsters.
Food is being heated. Apart from that, the glass turntable aids in consistent and efficient cooking. But, you must be cautious to clear the timer after usage, or else it may start afresh by mistake. The easy-to-read LED display lets you to simply set and see cooking time, and it will inform you with three beep noises when you are through cooking.
- Using this microwave oven, you can thaw your food both by time and by weight.
- You have the option of selecting one of three appealing colors to fit the decor of your kitchen.
- It has an eco-friendly power-saving mode that allows you to use less electricity.
- large meal plates in the oven You will have to work hard to blend in with the norm.
- The dial might be difficult to operate since it must be rotated to pick the power level then pressed to start.
NN-SN67KS Panasonic Small Microwave Oven
The first Panasonic device on our list, model number NN-SN67KS, has the highest capacity of 1.2 cubic feet when compared to the others. It also has a larger power output than the others and works at 1200 watts. The oven’s stainless steel body makes it both robust and fashionable. In addition, you have the option of selecting from 11 various power levels when cooking your favorite cuisine.
Another characteristic that we like about this microwave is that it has inverter technology, which assures a continuous supply of microwave cooking power. Its continuous stream is in charge of keeping consistent heating from the center to the borders, leaving no undercooked or hot-cold areas, and it also aids in the retention of nutrients and texture.
Also, the bigger 13.4-inch turntable provides adequate capacity to fit small and large dinner plates without difficulty. Not only that, but this jack-of-all-trades is recognized not just for its effectiveness but also for being a space-saver, since it only takes up a minimal amount of room on your countertop.
Additionally, the smart cooking settings remove guessing by automatically adjusting the weight and duration, which we think is fantastic!
- The inverter technology guarantees that the food is cooked evenly throughout.
- It has a greater capacity and better power output, allowing you to test out a variety of recipes, making it adaptable.
- It has both automatic and manual settings for convenience.
- It has 16 distinct sensor cook settings to take the guesswork out of cooking.
- There are three levels of specialized popcorn buttons for various microwave bag capacity.
- The inverter turbo within helps to expedite defrosting time, making it more time efficient.
- This may not be the best solution for those on a tight budget since it is somewhat pricy.
NN-SD372S Panasonic Countertop Microwave
Panasonic’s highly well-constructed microwave has a stainless steel body and an industrial style. Despite the fact that the microwave has a touch-sensitive pad, you can still feel the buttons. This device is suitable for hard and difficult usage, thanks to its beautiful light gray color and output of up to 950 watts.
Every power level may be heated to perfection. It has inverter technology in addition to all of these fantastic features. The primary aim of an inverter is to ensure that the food temperature does not change across sections and that an even stream of microwave is maintained so that your food is cooked.
cooking. The device also comes with a complimentary culinary e-book to help you create delicious recipes with it. Moreover, since it is energy efficient, this microwave oven is great in maintaining food cells while heating your meal, keeping the food nutritious content intact and safe to consume. Even though it is a little oven, the microwave has a capacity of 0.8 cubic feet and a power output of 950 watts, making it quite efficient when it comes to speed heating.
- The industrial style gives it a solid appearance.
- The oven’s endurance is enhanced by the tactile buttons.
- The Inverter Technology maintains the food fresh and prevents the food cells from dying.
- You may get a sense of what you can achieve with this microwave by downloading the complimentary cookery e-book.
- While 0.8 cubic feet is not strictly tiny, it does raise concerns regarding available space.
GE JES1072SHSS Countertop Microwave Oven No. 10
The GE microwave makes cooking easier and has a very basic, minimalistic industrial style. With a weight of about 21 lb and a variety of control functions, this is a highly portable microwave that will not make you sweat.
The controls are touch-sensitive, giving it a futuristic feel. They offer a Cooking Complete Reminder option in the settings that is really handy, particularly when you are engaged with other responsibilities.
For your convenience, there is an off button. Hence, even if you’re occupied, someone else in the home or near the microwave will be notified when the meal is finished. The 0.7 cubic feet with 700-watt power is not to be overlooked, since larger does not always equal better. With its pre-installed functionality, it expedites your everyday tasks. Since this microwave has a 10.75-inch turntable, you can simply place your dinner plates or dishes within. It also has a digital clock, timer, kid lock, and sound on/off switch.
- Off setting is always a welcome feature since it allows you to customize your experience. The music is playing.
- The simplistic design is simple yet durable in appearance.
- Since the buttons are touch sensitive, it gives off a futuristic impression.
- When it comes to microwaves, a 10.75-inch turntable with 0.7 cubic feet of room within is fairly large.
- The microwave’s power wire is 39 inches long, allowing you to put it up at a location far from a power outlet.
- For your enormous dishes, the volume of 0.7 cubic feet is insufficient.
- 700-watt power is insufficient for heavier dishes.
Considerations Before Purchasing the Best Mini Microwave
Prepare your meal. As a result, while shopping for a microwave, a 1000 watt or above would be ideal for excellent cooking. Whereas less than 700 watts would be insufficient for your needs. Additionally, keep in mind that the higher the watt output, the quicker your food will be cooked. In general, bear in mind that the higher the wattage of a microwave, the more power it has to heat.
Hence, if you need to conduct heavy-duty work, choose a microwave oven with a power output of 1000 watts or more, but for routine daily usage, choose one with a power output of 700 watts.
Dimensions and carrying capacity
While deciding on the size of our microwave, we must consider both its outside dimensions and its inside capacity. The external measurements must correspond to the available area on your tabletop. Additionally, be sure to provide adequate room for the microwave’s door to open easily.
When we speak about the capacity of a microwave oven, we usually quantify it in cubic feet. The ones we discussed in our review article range from 0.7 to 1.2 cubic feet. It is best if you select one that is small yet has a large capacity, allowing you to put conventional dinner plates within without any difficulty.
Moreover, although power and capacity are two distinct characteristics, smaller units often have lower power outputs, making them weaker, therefore it is incorrect to believe that larger-looking microwaves have a bigger capacity. Thus, don’t be fooled, and carefully assess both the external and internal proportions.
Cleaning a microwave is the most time-consuming and tiresome aspect of owning one. The most typical issues with new microwaves occur when they are not cleaned. While shopping for microwaves, be sure to opt for devices that are simple to clean. Cleaning your microwave not only helps it last longer, but it also keeps your food from being contaminated.
When it revolves in a complete circle, a rectangular motion, or side-to-side, turntables assist keep a continuous stream of microwave evenly frying your food, leaving no region untouched. They are composed of toughened glass, and their absence will necessitate frequent turning of your plates within the microwave.
Most turntables are detachable, making cleaning simpler. Some may also be washed in the dishwasher to eliminate any remaining stains or residues.
Other pre-programmed alternatives
Microwaves now come with a plethora of pre-programmed choices to assure your maximum comfort and convenience of use. These additional features are always appreciated, and they should be sought in microwaves. Smart sensors, for example, automatically change their settings to determine the cooking time depending on the weight of the meal. This function helps you avoid overcooking or undercooking by eliminating the guesswork.
Moreover, features such as a child safety lock, power saving mode, kitchen timer, and clock are all desirable in a microwave oven.
Is it safe to use a microwave oven?
According to the World Health Organization, microwave radiation does not represent a substantial harm to human bodies when used properly. Nevertheless, it may affect the nutritional value of food, and there have been disputes against the usage of plastic when heating food since it might disturb hormones.
According to studies, if the cooking time is short enough, nutrients may be retained when microwaving a dish. Nevertheless, nutrients are lost in practically all cooking processes, including microwaves, and foods that are exposed to radiation for a longer length of time may lose more nutrients, particularly those with greater moisture, which may lose more flavonoids than drier foods.
On the other hand, you must exercise caution while utilizing a container inside your microwave oven. If the plastic is not microwave oven-proof or of food-grade quality, it will break down when exposed to radiation, and the additives will permeate your food. This introduces toxic phthalates and other chemical compounds into your body.
As a result, even if the radiation does not directly damage your health, you must take all required steps to reduce the hazards that it may cause.
Microwave Oven Cooking Techniques
- Covering the food you are microwaving is usually a smart idea. This will maintain the moisture within, avoiding it from drying out, taking less time to prepare, and preventing a mess inside your oven.
- You should maintain the size of the meal consistent since uniform particles are more likely to cook evenly than randomly shaped ones. For the same reason, it would be more effective if your meal particles were smaller in size.
- Stirring, particularly in ovens without turntables, may be a highly efficient strategy to reduce cooking time. This strategy will save you time while also cooking your food evenly. a lot of turning
- Piercing items that can be pierced, such as potatoes and sausages, will aid in the release of steam from inside. This will ultimately keep it from bursting inside your microwave oven and making a mess.
Of all the microwaves available to you, this is the most popular and usually found kind. This is the most handy solution for your kitchen since it does not need a separate room and is the simplest to install. It is available in a broad variety of price range. Simply place it on your countertop and plug it in to get it to work. Also, you have the option of moving it about your kitchen as needed.
The only issue with this is that it takes up a lot of room on your countertop, which may be an issue if you have a tiny kitchen.
2. Over the limit
These are the ones that are installed above your cooktop since this region is often underutilized. This style saves counter space that may be utilized for anything else and offers your kitchen a more seamless appearance. Moreover, they are located at eye level, making them simple to use. But, the color of your microwave must match the color of your other kitchen equipment, otherwise it will seem out of place.
Even though it saves space, the installation procedure is fairly difficult and may need the services of a professional, which may be costly.
3. Behind the counter
This kind seems inconvenient to us since it requires you to get your body moving in order to utilize it. You must bend over to use it, but if you do not have enough room in your kitchen for a microwave, this kind may be a consideration.
Built-in microwave ovens are put in a wall cavity or a cabinet in your kitchen, saving you a lot of room. This variety, on the other hand, is more difficult to install and may need help, but it saves a lot of counter space. Being in the expensive category, this may not be the best choice for individuals on a tight budget. Yet, some countertop ovens allow you to install them as a built-in oven, making them more cost-effective.
This kind is the safest and most costly of all the other varieties since it has a built-in kid lock and is difficult to install. These microwave ovens, as the name implies, are put within your kitchen drawer beneath your counter rather of having a swinging door. This, too, saves counter space and does not have turntables. Others view this to be a benefit since it is easy to clean.
Should I invest in a convection microwave oven?
You should consider purchasing one since convection microwave ovens are more time efficient than standard ones. They are capable of circulating hot air, which is necessary for uniform cooking and speeds up the cooking process. Hence, if you want optimal browning on your cooked food, you should use a convection microwave oven.
What is the proper technique to clean and deodorize your microwave oven?
Food spills might cause a strong odor in your oven, which you must remove. The simplest method is to heat a cup of water and vinegar in your microwave oven for a few minutes. The mixture’s steam will soften the spots. After softened, use a soft cloth and mild detergent to clean the insides of your microwave to make it unscented and clean. But, you must exercise caution while washing it with harsh detergents or scrubbers.
Microwaves are a kitchen must in every contemporary kitchen when it comes to assuring comfort and adaptability, not to mention saving money. To be more specific, compact microwaves are becoming increasingly popular because they are not only smaller in size but also have all of the basic and advanced features that a larger unit has, and we hope that after reading our thorough analysis in which we have chosen some of the best compact microwaves available and written all of the dos and donts, you have a clear understanding of what type of compact microwave you need to buy. And with that, we hope you can make the decision to purchase and begin cooking your meals effectively and healthily today.
What is the best small microwave to buy?
Top 5 Compact Microwaves
Toshiba Smart Sensor Microwave is the best overall.
BLACK+DECKER Digital Microwave has the best pre-set accuracy.
Budget-friendly: COMFEE’ Countertop Microwave.
Galanz Retro Microwave Oven is the best design option.
Panasonic Mini Microwave is the best medium-capacity microwave.
What is the number 1 microwave?
Panasonic Microwave Oven with Inverter Technology and Genius Sensor is the best overall. This stylish Panasonic is our top pick for families that use their microwave for more than just making tea and reheating leftovers.
What are the 10 best microwave ovens?
Off…. Breville Combo Wave 3-in-1 Microwave…. Toshiba Multifunctional Microwave Oven.
Additional details…•March 6, 2023
… Hamilton Beach Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave Oven…. Solwave Stainless-Steel Commercial Microwave…. Toshiba Microwave Oven With Sound On.
What are the best microwaves to purchase?
Amazon’s Best Overall: Panasonic Oven with Cyclonic Wave Inverter Technology.
Amazon has the best price for the Toshiba EM131A5C-BS.
The best compact: Amazon has Farberware Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave Oven.
Amazon has the best convection microwave, the Cuisinart CMW-200 Convection Microwave.
Best when using an air fryer: Amazon has the Galanz 4-in-1 ToastWave.
Feb 16, 2023
What is the best wattage for a small microwave?
Most items will be heated efficiently at this microwave wattage level. Most microwave recipes demand for a microwave that is 700-1,000 Watts.
What is the best microwave for old people?
Top 10 Best Elderly Microwaves
#1 Nostalgia Retro Large 0.9 cu. ft. Commercial Chef Counter Top Rotary Microwave. #2 Nostalgia Retro Large 0.9 cu. ft.
#3 Countertop Microwave Oven by Commercial Chef.
Daewoo Retro Countertop Microwave No. 4.
Panasonic NE-1025F Small Countertop Microwave is ranked fifth.
Comfee Retro Countertop Microwave Oven No. 6.
Additional details…•January 24, 2023
How do I know which microwave is best?
8 Things to Think About Before Buying a New Microwave
Your cooking area. Your microwave must be able to fit into the kitchen in which it will be used. Size is important regardless of the kind of microwave you choose…. Wattage…. Reliability…. Price…. Preprogrammed Settings…. Noise…. Safety.
More to come…
•Jul 14, 2016
How long should you keep a microwave before replacing it?
You’ll want to take care of it if you don’t want to replace it more than once every 10 years, which is how long most manufacturers say they should last. Although while your microwave does not become as dirty as your oven, keeping it clean is one of the best ways to keep it running well.
What microwaves are made in the USA?
ACP, Inc. is the only microwave producer focused only on commercial microwave ovens. They are ISO9001 certified and remain the sole manufacturer making microwave ovens in the United States. They are located in the heart of America in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (All models are made in USA except RFS, RCS, RMS series).