Cupcakes are a worldwide household favorite. They’re soft, delectable, and sweet, making them a go-to treat for birthdays, parties, sharing at work with coworkers, or indulging when you’re feeling a little naughty.
They come in a variety of tastes and are simple to make at home, either alone or as a group activity with friends and family. Since cupcakes are so flexible and delicious, you may want to invest in a cupcake container to transport and preserve these delectable and delicate treats so you can share them with more and more people.
Cupcake carriers are useful not only for transporting and protecting your cupcakes, but also for keeping them moist and fresh. We will go through some of the top cupcake carriers on the market today in this post so that you can choose the best cupcake carrier that will not let you down.
The Cupcake Carrier by Cupcake Courier FBA G0213B is the ideal option since it can transport up to 36 cupcakes, has a superb locking mechanism, and is BPA-free.
The Progressive Prepworks Collapsible Cupcake and Cake Carrier, which is dishwasher safe and available in a variety of colors, is the finest affordable option.
- Quick Comparison: Top 9 Best Cupcake Carriers
- 1. Cupcake Courier FBA_G0213B Cupcake Carrier
- 2. Progressive Prepworks Collapsible Cupcake and Cake Carrier
- 3. Snapware Snap N’ Stack Large 2-Layer Cookie and Cupcake Carrier
- 4. VonShef Snap and Stack Cupcake Storage Carrier – 2 Tier
- 5. Katgely 24 Pack Cupcake Boxes
- 6. Sweet Creations 3 Tier Collapsible Cupcake and Cakedrop Display Carrier
- 7. Chefible Premium Plastic Cupcake Carrier
- 8. DuraCasa Cupcake Carrier
- 9. PL8 Cupcake Carrier & Display 5200
- Things to Consider Before Buying a Cupcake Carrier
- What is the best container to keep cupcakes fresh?
- How to transport 1000 cupcakes?
- How to pack 100 cupcakes?
- How do you transport a large cupcake order?
- How do bakeries keep cupcakes fresh?
- Do cupcake boxes keep cupcakes fresh?
- How do professionals transport cupcakes?
- How many cupcakes do I need for 100 guests?
- How many cupcakes does a 12×12 box hold?
- How do you transport 10 dozen cupcakes?
Quick Comparison: Top 9 Best Cupcake Carriers
|Cupcake Courier FBA_G0213B Cupcake Carrier||A+|
|Progressive Prepworks Collapsible Cupcake and Cake Carrier||A-|
|Snapware Snap N’ Stack Large 2-Layer Cookie and Cupcake Carrier||B+|
|VonShef Snap and Stack Cupcake Storage Carrier – 2 Tier||B-|
|Katgely 24 Pack Cupcake Boxes||C+|
|Sweet Creations 3 Tier Collapsible Cupcake and Cakedrop Display Carrier||B-|
|Chefible Premium Plastic Cupcake Carrier||B+|
|DuraCasa Cupcake Carrier||B|
|PL8 Cupcake Carrier & Display 5200||A-|
1. Cupcake Courier FBA_G0213B Cupcake Carrier
Cupcake Courier is the first cupcake transporter on our list. This adaptable and durable carrier is available in sky blue and petal pink and can hold 36 frosted cupcakes (or cookies and muffins, depending on the occasion!). It also has detachable section trays that may be removed to accommodate one or two bigger cakes.
This cupcake carrier is composed of BPA-free plastics and is reusable for extended periods of time, making it not only efficient but also environmentally conscious. It can be washed and reused an unlimited number of times.
It has robust two-sided inserts, a handle, and a tight locking mechanism to keep your cupcakes in place and from being squished while being carried. You also won’t have to worry about your cupcakes turning stale since this cupcake carrier’s locking tabs guarantee that your cupcakes are protected once in the container and that their freshness will endure until you arrive at your destination.
- This cupcake carrier has a safe locking mechanism that keeps your cupcakes secure while also keeping them fresh.
- You may also transport muffins and cookies in the container.
- It is available in several colors.
- Is free of BPA.
- Can accommodate up to 36 cupcakes.
- Because of its size, it cannot be washed in the dishwasher.
- Is bulky and large, which could be an issue if you don’t have enough storage space in your home.
2. Progressive Prepworks Collapsible Cupcake and Cake Carrier
Progressive makes the next cupcake carrier, which can hold up to 24 cupcakes or a huge cake. This carrier, which is available in blue and red, can keep your items fresh while transporting them to the party or gathering.
This carrier includes cupcake trays that are foldable and can be used to securely put your cupcakes. This causes the trays to collapse, making it simpler to store the merchandise, particularly because the trays are just a third of their original height after folding.
The worst-case scenario with a malfunctioning cupcake carrier is that the carrier opens and your cupcakes leak, or that your meticulously frosted cupcakes tip over while traveling. This cupcake carrier features bigger holes for you to set your cupcakes in to keep them in place.
- The cupcake trays are foldable, making them ideal for storage.
- It is available in several colors.
- Can hold 24 cupcakes or one huge cake.
- Is this dishwasher safe?
- This container can only hold one cake at a time, and even then, it may be too tiny to hold a bigger cake.
- Hold this container tightly at the bottom with both hands. This container may not have the strongest clasps.
3. Snapware Snap N’ Stack Large 2-Layer Cookie and Cupcake Carrier
Other than cupcakes, this cupcake holder may be used for cookies, brownies, sheet cakes, and other delicacies.
You may choose between two sizes (medium and big) to fit your requirements. The bigger dish has two cupcake holders that can store up to 24 cookies or cupcakes.
The container is constructed of BPA-free polypropylene and has stacking trays to make arranging your snacks a breeze. This will keep your snacks from becoming mixed up and spoiled as they move about the container. The BPA-free materials may also be used in the dishwasher, microwave, and freezer.
- The cupcake carrier’s size is adjustable.
- Is constructed of BPA-free polypropylene.
- It has stacking trays.
- Is it safe to use in the microwave, dishwasher, or freezer?
- This container’s top lid rack is dishwasher, freezer, and microwave safe, but not the full carrier.
- It is not available in a range of hues.
4. VonShef Snap and Stack Cupcake Storage Carrier – 2 Tier
This two-tier cupcake carrier can hold 12 cupcakes on each tray, for a total of 24 cupcakes. If you plan on transporting larger cakes, you’ll be relieved to hear that this container can hold two large cakes once the inside trays are removed.
One of the most crucial aspects of a cupcake carrier is its ease of use and effectiveness while traveling. This VonShef carrier is lightweight and sanitary, making the operation considerably simpler.
Another vital element in cupcake cases is durable locking clips, which prevent your sweets from falling out and being damaged before you even get at your destination. Such locking clips are included with the VonShef Snap and Stack carrier.
It also has a handle to allow transporting the container from one location to another easy.
- It has a handle for easier portability.
- Includes strong locking clips to keep your cupcakes from falling out.
- Can transport up to 24 cupcakes.
- Trays are included to keep your sweets tidy and secure.
- The carrier’s lid is at the lower and shorter end of the range. To prevent spreading the cupcake after the lid is on, watch how much icing you use with this product.
5. Katgely 24 Pack Cupcake Boxes
These cupcake carriers, which are made of strong PET plastic and sometimes come in a set, might be an alternative for individuals who like making a range of cupcakes that they want to keep separate from each other to prevent mingling the tastes. This is also a wonderful alternative if you want to give a set of cupcakes to many individuals at the same time.
Despite this cupcake carrier lacks a handle to make carrying it simpler, it is more streamlined in style and smaller than most of the other carriers covered in this post so far.
This is ideal if you have limited storage space or if you want to use the carrier on camping excursions or vacations. This product is also available in a variety of sizes, each with ten locking tabs to keep your cupcakes in place.
- There are numerous sizes available.
- May often be purchased in a set.
- It is simple to store.
- BPA-free materials are used.
- May be stored in the refrigerator.
- There is no handle for simple transporting.
- There are no additional trays or compartments for a big amount of goodies.
- There are no other colors or patterns available.
6. Sweet Creations 3 Tier Collapsible Cupcake and Cakedrop Display Carrier
If you like sophisticated designs, the Sweet Creations 3 Tier Cupcake Carrier is one to consider.
It not only comes in a see-through container that can be easily handled with its excellent handle and shown to people without opening the container, but it also holds 24 cupcakes.
or cake pops without having to worry about them slipping out of position. This item is also dishwasher safe and composed with non-BPA materials. This carrier is collapsible, making it simple to store when not in use. It has indentations to help you firmly position your cupcakes.
- Carries up to 24 cupcakes.
- Is see-through, allowing you to display your lovely cupcakes without having to remove them from the carrier.
- It includes a handle.
- BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
- For storage, it is easily collapsible.
- This carrier is not completely sealed. Since it has holes on the edges, you cannot use it as a container to preserve the remaining cake.
- It may take some effort to find out how to correctly lock the latches into place.
7. Chefible Premium Plastic Cupcake Carrier
Occasionally you’ll just need a cupcake carrier for a single event. If this is the case, you won’t have to worry about hoarding a cupcake carrier for years just to use it once or twice.
The Chefible Superior Disposable 12 Cupcake Carrier is a roomy arrangement that will keep your cupcakes looking immaculate while displaying them to everyone.
You won’t have to worry about this carrier breaking apart when carrying your cupcakes since it has robust latches that will keep the container locked tightly. This carrier is also built to tolerate stacking. You may stack them on top of each other for organizational reasons if you need to carry them in a bag or box, or if you want to reuse the carriers for another occasion. This item is constructed of PET plastic and is BPA-free.
- Strong latches keep the carrier closed while in use.
- It is reusable.
- It has a large layout, so your cupcakes and icing will not be damaged.
- colours. It does not include handles or a variety of patterns.
- Is meant to be used once and then discarded. This is not the most ecologically friendly product since it is made of plastic.
8. DuraCasa Cupcake Carrier
This device can accommodate 24 cupcakes or two big cakes, as well as cookies. It is also much more strong and durable than foldable and transparent single plastic containers or cardboard boxes.
The DuraCasa is a highly efficient cupcake carrier, made from BPA-free materials, with a handle, a safe locking mechanism, and the ability to exhibit your goodies owing to its transparent design.
This tray in this carrier is available in a variety of colors, including clear, red, blue, and pink, so you may choose the one that best matches your taste. To create compartments or increase room inside the carrier, you may remove or add the tray. This is convenient if you wish to utilize the same product for a variety of sweet delights on various occasions.
- It includes a handle.
- A tray may be removed to create divisions or extra room.
- Is free of BPA.
- Can accommodate up to 24 cupcakes or two big cakes.
- Since it is not collapsible, it may be difficult to store.
- Pick up the carrier with the cupcakes inside with caution. The clasps may sometimes come undone.
9. PL8 Cupcake Carrier & Display 5200
If you want something lovely that appears like it belongs in a fairytale, choose the PL8 Cupcake Carrier and Display.
This carrier is dishwasher safe and contains 24 cupcakes. It also has extra deep cups in which you can lay your cupcakes, ensuring that they remain in place and do not tip over during transit.
The clasp provided features stainless steel embellishments that add an added degree of toughness and will last for years. This carrier is also foldable, making it ideal for storage when not in use.
- It can hold up to 24 cupcakes.
- Is this dishwasher safe?
- Features extra-deep cups to keep the cupcakes from moving around during transportation.
- Is collapsible and convenient to store.
- Is free of BPA.
- There are no other colors or patterns available.
- The collapsible lid may continue to collapse even if you do not want it to.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Cupcake Carrier
As you can see from this post, there are many various kinds of cupcake carriers, each of which offers something unique. Before you go out and buy any old cupcake container, you should know what to look for. These are some important aspects to consider so you know what to look for in a cupcake container.
The first thing you should look for when purchasing a cupcake container is its size. This will not only tell you how many cupcakes or sweets you can carry, but it will also tell you if you can conveniently handle and store the carrier.
Make sure you know the cupcake carrier’s specifications as well so that the cupcakes and treats you’ll be making will all fit into the cups and trays included in the carrier.
Each cupcake carrier has its own unique characteristics that may make the carrier really unique. Consider how deep each cupcake cup is and if it is deep enough to keep the cupcakes from moving about before you get at your destination.
Clasps and handles are very important. If you want to carry the carrier with both hands from the bottom, a product without handles is generally fine for you. Yet, handles are required if you want to carry the carrier with one hand and make it easy for yourself.
After that, clasps and locking methods are definitely necessary, particularly if you want a cupcake carrier with a handle. You won’t be able to transport the cupcake carrier in one piece unless you have a robust locking mechanism. Examine how many locks a given carrier comes with and how robust they are; the last thing you want is for your goodies to tumble to the ground while you’re carrying them.
More aspects might be considered, but it all depends on your wants and wishes. This is everything about the cupcake carrier’s design. For example, you could desire a product that comes in a variety of colors and sizes, has removable sections and trays, or can be embellished. Finally, if you lack storage space in your house, you may want to consider a folding carrier. These are all factors to examine in order to choose a cupcake container that fits all of your requirements.
We’ve all had the experience of having an abundance of leftover cupcakes or snacks after a party. They’re just too delicious to waste. Instead, we may prepare our sweet goodies a day or two ahead of time before taking them to parties or gatherings. If this is the case, you’ll want a cupcake carrier and container that can keep your cupcakes fresh for as long as feasible.
Look for cupcake cases that can be stored in the refrigerator and have heavy-duty latches and clasps to keep air out. You should also think about the material of the cupcake container to get the most out of the product. For the optimum solution, use glass or BPA-free plastic carriers with no holes.
You’ll undoubtedly have some icing or crumbs smeared somewhere within a cupcake container, therefore it’s crucial to know which cleaning procedures are most suited for a certain product. If you often use your dishwasher, you should opt for a dishwasher-safe cupcake container.
Apart from that, you should acquire a cupcake holder that can quickly wipe away any frosting or icing that has mistakenly splattered on it. Since most carriers may also be used as serving platters and trays, you should search for cupcake carriers that can be readily cleaned with a damp cloth if necessary.
Of course, if you have any medical issues that restrict you from cleaning things by hand, please check into dishwasher safe and ADA compatible products.
or ecologically sound. Not only is this an excellent method to judge a product’s design and longevity, but it also allows you to determine whether or not the product is BPA-free.
This is also a good time to find out whether the carrier can be cleaned in the dishwasher or stored in the fridge to keep any remaining cupcakes fresh.
Cupcake carriers are available in a variety of materials like as plastic, cardboard, glass, and even metal. Assess how heavy or light each carrier is and go for glass or plastic ones as these will be the most handy not only to handle but also to exhibit to your visitors and friends.
Cupcakes, cookies, cakes, and other sweet delicacies are a vital part of parties and gatherings, and they make some of the nicest presents ever, therefore it’s crucial to get the correct sort of cupcake carrier so that you can easily carry your baked goodies securely to the party. We hope that after reading this post, you are aware of the many kinds of cupcake carriers available and know what to look for in order to acquire the finest cupcake carrier for your requirements.
What is the best container to keep cupcakes fresh?
An airtight container is the ideal container and technique for preserving cupcakes. This will help to keep the cupcakes fresher for longer. Cupcakes may also be stored in this freezer storage container.
How to transport 1000 cupcakes?
After you’ve finished baking all of the cupcakes, you’ll need to transfer them. Although cupcake carriers are ideal for transporting a few dozen cupcakes, stackable strawberry boxes from Costco or your local grocery shop are ideal for transporting hundreds of cupcakes. Just stack them and you’re ready to go.
How to pack 100 cupcakes?
What is the best way to carry hundreds of cupcakes? If you need to carry a large number of cupcakes, stackable strawberry boxes are the ideal alternative. Then you can put your cupcakes inside, stack them as high as you need, and go. Please be cautious while transferring them!
How do you transport a large cupcake order?
Just line your muffin or cupcake pan with foil and insert the completed cupcakes. If you have a lot of cupcakes, you may carry them in shallow cardboard boxes if you don’t mind the cupcakes touching.
How do bakeries keep cupcakes fresh?
Maintain cupcakes at room temperature.
According to the bakery, cupcakes are best kept unfrosted and wrapped in plastic. Wait until your unfrosted cupcakes are absolutely cold before wrapping them, as any moisture trapped inside might make the pastries mushy.
Do cupcake boxes keep cupcakes fresh?
Unless they have perishable filling or have been frosted with an egg white buttercream, they may be stored in covered cupcake cases or the arrangement I’m going to show you for a couple of days.
How do professionals transport cupcakes?
Here are four methods for transporting cupcakes securely from point A to point B.
In a roasting pan, place the original baking pan.
Container that is shallow and resealable.
Shelf liner with anti-slip properties.
Cupcake caddy or inserts are available.
Dec 16, 2022
How many cupcakes do I need for 100 guests?
How many cupcakes should I purchase? Each visitor should get one standard-sized cupcake. If you prefer minis, we recommend two to three per person.
How many cupcakes does a 12×12 box hold?
It quickly assembles to accommodate a 10-inch round cake or 24 regular-size cupcakes.
How do you transport 10 dozen cupcakes?
Make Use Of A Muffin Baking Tray
The key to carrying cupcakes, particularly ornately adorned cupcakes, is to keep them from sliding about. This is why a muffin pan makes an excellent homemade cupcake transporter. Cupcakes may be placed directly in the tray.